Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

I am #54

May 21, 2017
Can you make Tails Without gloves and shoes just fully naked in sprite? Also all characters without gloves and shoes In Project X Love Potion Disaster. This will be better.
Damn. 3 out of 4 posts reading more or less the same. Gotta respect the dedication to the bit if nothing else.
It's not really aggressive or spam, so I suppose there's no problem here as long as we acknowledge that at the end of the day the mod devs get final say in what does or doesn't get into the mod and what's top priority.

Doing this for Tails alone I feel is asking for a lot of sprite reworking since every single movement frame is a separate image, never mind for every character, and especially if you want it done right and don't want a rush job of it. It's a bit of a big ask to drop everything to focus on this I think. That said i'm just a random idiot on the internet sharing their opinion, not someone who's part of the project, so I won't speak for them.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
very cool chip1155,i want to see more of this too,one i love of them is when rouge and amy are on the 2nd boss where rouge said the plant's food menu is hedgehog butt and bat breasts with salad,i like the idea of two sexy ladies get eaten/devoured together by a single predator,together trapped inside that plant while they end up somewhat wet and sticky in there as they slide together very tight through the body of the plant in a sexy lump disappearing into the ground together, it seems very sexy and funny to me and it would be funny how both characters talk mischievously about what they will do inside the plant when they allow themselves to be devoured together by it. :love:
sounds about right ;)

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
good idea atlascat,with the characters being fully naked,there is more reason with animations like footjobs and others too,i think there is one with blaze and the horse or blaze and the dolphin,i can't rembember very well but yeah,being fully naked can help with something too for example making a custom outfits designs for every characters on top of their naked bodies. :unsure:
Thanks! You need to tell them everyone!
It will be previews and pots of characters without clothes or natural!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true and this is one where we can see the feets of blaze the cat giving a footjob to a horse but the enemy only rip her clothes and not her shoes and gloves and being the evil mode,the characters not only are naked in their gameplays but they can be fully naked because they want to have fun with their hands and feets too with the others.

h2sex3.gif

Feb 25, 2022
true and this is one where we can see the feets of blaze the cat giving a footjob to a horse but the enemy only rip her clothes and not her shoes and gloves and being the evil mode,the characters not only are naked in their gameplays but they can be fully naked because they want to have fun with their hands and feets too with the others.

View attachment 2149922
Replace the footjob with a blowjob.

I am #54

May 21, 2017
and you are going to be a volunter to edit these sprites mr ''i am #54'' ?. :unsure:
Nah, unless you want me to really give it a go for a laugh and the monkey's paw curls as I churn out the worst sprite edits you've probably ever seen. I'm just some rando on the net who's mostly only here to lurk and snag what's of interest to me, most likely to vanish back into doing that after this post.

You're welcome to volunteer yourself as well, that said, if you really want to add the sort of content that caters to your tastes. I would certainly not say no to more mods of this cropping up. Lord knows I've had mod ideas myself for this i'd love to try and make if I had the know how and time. Not in the cards however.

I suppose my point is if we wanna see the sort of content we want added, let's try to be patient and respectful. The mod devs don't owe us shit, and what will be will be, even if it would be real neat to have full nude characters. There's also the matter of being worried that if we try to make them cater to everyone this mod will collapse under the weight of it all as our reach starts to exceed our grasp. Then no one will be happy.

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022

View attachment 2149922
Make more footjob for there's characters like Tails, Cream, Rouge, Zeta, Amy and more! Yeah!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
emmhhh... no,this footjob scene is originally from the game,go to the stage 2 with blaze and get crabbed by the horses until you see that animation or just go to the enemy gallery mode and see it for yourself when you select the horse and blaze the cat,like i said before in our conversation,blaze the cat probably can have white fur hands or dark violet fur hands or light violet fur hands,the only edit i made is a latex or rubber full bodysuit for the characters bodies. :confused:
6xssf3.gif

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
emmhhh... no,this footjob scene is originally from the game,go to the stage 2 with blaze and get crabbed by the horses until you see that animation or just go to the enemy gallery mode and see it for yourself when you select the horse and blaze the cat,like i said before in our conversation,blaze the cat probably can have white fur hands or dark violet fur hands or light violet fur hands,the only edit i made is a latex or rubber full bodysuit for the characters bodies. :confused:
View attachment 2152239
Awesome sprites! I've seen this gallery.

Eggwegg246

Jul 17, 2022
good idea atlascat,with the characters being fully naked,there is more reason with animations like footjobs and others too,i think there is one with blaze and the horse or blaze and the dolphin,i can't rembember very well but yeah,being fully naked can help with something too for example making a custom outfits designs for every characters on top of their naked bodies. :unsure:
I want to see a scene with tails on all for giving head, similar to the buzz bomber one

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Evil mode need more scenes where "heroes" are fucking enemies with horny smile

There still a bug : When you collect 100 rings or above you get the buff emerald , still can't pick it up

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Evil mode need more scenes where "heroes" are fucking enemies with horny smile

There still a bug : When you collect 100 rings or above you get the buff emerald , still can't pick it up
Is it with tails by any chance?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is it with tails by any chance?
If you asking if tails needs more scenes where he is fucking the enemies ? than yes tails needs to fuck some more to XD

The first time i played as Tails and i couldn't pick the emerald , then i played Rouge and still couldn't pick it up .

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
If you asking if tails needs more scenes where he is fucking the enemies ? than yes tails needs to fuck some more to XD

The first time i played as Tails and i couldn't pick the emerald , then i played Rouge and still couldn't pick it up .
Ah, it's known tails was broken originally on stage 3s emerald part. Tho odd rouge is doing it. Mind sending me the game files and the game if ya can

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ah, it's known tails was broken originally on stage 3s emerald part. Tho odd rouge is doing it. Mind sending me the game files and the game if ya can
I don't mind , but sorry i can't

I downloaded the game , install it ,play through it 2 times and delete it .
(I played original one so many times that i wanted to see the changes and how this is doing )

I wasn't expecting this question , what's more an active developer , so big <3 fore you for being active and responding

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes