Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
The thought just struck me , Since we are playing on evil side now

How about creating 1~2 new animations for all characters : after defitting the enemy he/she/it dont desapire before giving you a window of time and opportunity to fuck them yourself (Getting a bit of health back)
i must admit that the idea of literaly fuck them back is pretty interesting

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The thought just struck me , Since we are playing on evil side now

How about creating 1~2 new animations for all characters : after defitting the enemy he/she/it dont desapire before giving you a window of time and opportunity to fuck them yourself (Getting a bit of health back)
Funny you should mention that
One of the features Evil mode was supposed to get was saving the various mobians being fucked by the enemies and then fucking them yourself.

Last edited:

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
EXTREME Bad News for Sonic fans:

Sonic the Hedgehog creator Yuji Naka arrested over insider trading.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
The news doesn't bother me much, it is clear that we don't need him for this game, certainly this fan game is not an official sega game so it shouldn't affect us at pxlpd, right?. :unsure:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
probably it can work too,who knows... probably between characters who helping each other try to not make us pregnant but they can help us cure our urges of doing it with some sharing masturbation and have some wanted orgasm,is best with friends we known what we want than others unknown peoples who don't know what we want,with it,we can heal together without trying to hurt the other without know it what they want,is a very good idea,yeah... our character want to have an orgasm but not filled with cum/semen in our bodies,that's something we need to share with our partner. :whistle:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
for skin mods tools,we need the characters fully nude like atlascat says before,you know... without gloves and shoes/socks etc... in all of their sprites,with a nude body,we can make new clothes on their nude bodies,new gloves,new shoes,every designs for every characters,is one of the good part for a modder tools too if you can make it. :unsure:

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
for skin mods tools,we need the characters fully nude like atlascat says before,you know... without gloves and shoes/socks etc... in all of their sprites,with a nude body,we can make new clothes on their nude bodies,new gloves,new shoes,every designs for every characters,is one of the good part for a modder tools too if you can make it. :unsure:
I totally agree with you!

Reactions: Konpon and LeruArt
Oct 5, 2022
Well, the truth is that everything that is being said is quite interesting ... But I came here to ask how the development is going and what is currently being worked on, not at all to hurry, only out of interest and curiosity... I'm not that impatient hehe

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
sorry for my silence still working on the mod
will there be an update soon? I was a little disappointed in this mod, because when I first learned about it, I thought that we ourselves would be evil and we need to rape the inhabitants of the world who were not affected by the potion

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
will there be an update soon? I was a little disappointed in this mod, because when I first learned about it, I thought that we ourselves would be evil and we need to rape the inhabitants of the world who were not affected by the potion
1 the mod a restoration of a scrapped idea
2 I wish I can go faster but saldy but i don't feel iv done enough for an update
3 this mod true purpose was to encourage others into modding the px game
and because im upset that there barley and good evil/corruption themed games

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes