Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Selisify

Jan 8, 2020
Are there other links besides mediafire? Really interested in the modding tool and guide, but not having access to it is a shame as I really wanna give this a go.

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I personally think it could work as say 2 separate mode where, it's not the genderswaped designs but rather an Incubus curse mode and Succubus curse mode like I said earlier in the thread, with those altered animations for the characters and say an Incubus and/or Succubus (depending on which mode is chosen) that sorta accompanies them throughout the game, with the intro showing the characters getting curse by a group of one or the other, and then which ever character is chosen and the Incubus/Succubus are curious as to what's going on outside the room they were trapped in and go to investigate. Either that or the group of Incubi/Succubi curse them but die right before it finishes and the characters are stuck like that with altered personalities that have slight hints of they're original ones, and then try to figure out what's going on as they're all very confused and lost.

Actually while I'm here, I actually kinda though of another mode that sorta goes along with this one, in that it involve Incubus and Succubus. It's a Succubus mode where the girls get turned into Succubi and Tails is turned in to and Incubus. I kinda felt like it be sort of a complementary mode to, I'll just call them the "Cursed Modes", as well as Evil Mode. With this idea I kinda feel like it could use an idea that I think the og Evil Mode was missing, the characters being able to use their own sex attacks on the enemies. I felt like the og Evil Mode could have used that to show case the characters being corrupted better than them being naked for the entire mode, but I think it would work a bit differently here. I think that the characters would use like a charm attack on the enemies to start up their animations, or have when the enemies are knocked down the characters have time to go up to the enemies and start the animations, or both where depending on how it's triggered could determined which animation plays. When those player initiated animation play in this mode, they would actually heal the player instead of damage them, like how the Succubus heals themself when they attack the player in the main game. You could even have the Succubus and Incubus enemies be unlockable characters for this mode specifically. However since that would be a mode and that would take time to program I think a simpler thing would be to instead of the unique animation have the charm attack so when the enemies hit you it heals you instead. I'm also imagining the enemies do less damage overall, however I do picture the Incubus and Succubus having different animations no matter what, instead of throwing the Incubus rose or the Succubus blowing a kiss at the player, they instead just go up to the play and do their normal animation with that part cut out. Just an idea I had that I felt like sharing.
I still think that this would be a good idea for and addon for evil mode seeing as how similar they are with the idea I have in mind

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
is this a virus? is it trustable to download? and another question is this the same as the originl game or are there new scenes in it? or less

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
when i download the mediafire file it says this
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: pricing/av_malware.php

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
can someone give me the download link to the game? without any viruses? or tell me step by step what i have to do so i dont get any viruses

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
can someone give me the download link to the game? without any viruses? or tell me step by step what i have to do so i dont get any viruses
i dont know what your doing download wise so how can i help there... best i can tell you is get ublock orgin. well that and that looks like a huestic detection to me likely a freak out cus the av doesnt know what it its so it calls it a virus but thats just my guess dont know your av.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I recommend never using mediafire. That website brute forces pop-ups at any cost, even with the best ad blockers. They seem to be directly pushed by mediafire themselves, too.

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
I recommend never using mediafire. That website brute forces pop-ups at any cost, even with the best ad blockers. They seem to be directly pushed by mediafire themselves, too.
I have yet to see a popup or ad on Firefox with Ublock Origin

Reactions: bobbot

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Why are you so afraid of ads? She is not a virus, but just a window that hangs on the screen and gives money to the advertiser

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I have yet to see a popup or ad on Firefox with Ublock Origin
Correct. I forgot to mention that many ad slips happen in chromium stuff. That said, mediafire is still not an OK place with how they are with ads and other cookie slips.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes