Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Knocked!

Jul 1, 2022
hey guys, i just did a small edit of amy. as for now i've done the idle animation which you can see in the zip file. give it a look if you want!
idle001.gif

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I got bored and decided to make a cbt animation for Evil Zu and Tails interaction.
For the sake of those not into cbt, the preview image is not animated.

The animated gif and the folder with the individual frames will be in the zip.

View attachment 2539602
a good friend of mine will be very happy to see this. Did you have any others planned for Tails?

FallenArts

Mar 25, 2023
I've only reworked 1 of the animations for now but, I am fairly happy with it.
I wish I could add at least 1 more frame in each loop but, I've no idea how to mess with that stuff.

Made a CBT variant to replace one of the vine animations.
The animated example and the individual frames attached in zip.
Example below not animated to spare those not into the kink.

1681699528074.png

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
I've only reworked 1 of the animations for now but, I am fairly happy with it.
I wish I could add at least 1 more frame in each loop but, I've no idea how to mess with that stuff.

Made a CBT variant to replace one of the vine animations.
The animated example and the individual frames attached in zip.
Example below not animated to spare those not into the kink.

View attachment 2552074
Man tails cant get a break...

Knocked!

Jul 1, 2022
what's up with all the problems some people seems to be finding? I downloaded from both link and they seem to work just fine, gallery and all... maybe they fixed them and didn't mentioned it or something?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
From what I recall from this mod's server, they (the Evil Mode dev) pretty much quit working with this mod based on using the original Zeta's version. However, since they are also following the RedEye Mod Version of the game, they decided to wait for that one to be finished, as RedEye's other objective with their mod is to clean all of the assets and spaghetti code to be even easier to mod further by others, once it is finished. Meaning, until that one is finished, this mod is effectively shelved (not necessarily abandoned in essence, but that tag can be warranted in the case of THIS existing build) until further notice.

• Wow
Reactions: fighting001

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
From what I recall from this mod's server, they (the Evil Mode dev) pretty much quit working with this mod based on using the original Zeta's version. However, since they are also following the RedEye Mod Version of the game, they decided to wait for that one to be finished, as RedEye's other objective with their mod is to clean all of the assets and spaghetti code to be even easier to mod further by others, once it is finished. Meaning, until that one is finished, this mod is effectively shelved (not necessarily abandoned in essence, but that tag can be warranted in the case of THIS existing build) until further notice.
Can I join chip1155's Discord server? All the URLs I can find are expired

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes