Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Announcement due to my older brother moving in (temporally) development of the mod has is slowing down (NOT STOPPING) till he find a new place for him and his family. hoplfully it wont take long
tough times for lots of people, I wish the best of luck for your brother.

Feb 25, 2022
Project X love potion disaster: Pregnancy Mode Concept.

Your player character squeezes their boobs as their waiting animation. The womb will now be completely filled after two rape animations as opposed to the usual four and your character may give birth as their gameover animation. Enemies will also have double the health they have and are also just gonna drop from the sky to try and suprise attack and you can no longer have a chance to repel them if caught before being raped. Pills, Condoms, and all other pickups will be completely absent as well.

I've already made a concept for a potential opening:

FastPixel

Apr 19, 2022
Hey, if anyone knows how to extract .pak file from old games? I try to extract some sprites from version 4.0 and bring it to new 7.8 version but every file I extract is damaged.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, if anyone knows how to extract .pak file from old games? I try to extract some sprites from version 4.0 and bring it to new 7.8 version but every file I extract is damaged.
Yo my man i think i know who you are. You're looking for the zu files yeah? Here you go

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Project X love potion disaster: Pregnancy Mode Concept.

Your player character squeezes their boobs as their waiting animation. The womb will now be completely filled after two rape animations as opposed to the usual four and your character may give birth as their gameover animation. Enemies will also have double the health they have and are also just gonna drop from the sky to try and suprise attack and you can no longer have a chance to repel them if caught before being raped. Pills, Condoms, and all other pickups will be completely absent as well.

I've already made a concept for a potential opening:
wow just wow that sound interesting

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes