Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Ok, one where do get the latest version of the mod. Two is there a mod manager? And three Is there a link to a discord server if the download for the mod is there.
1 you can get the latest version on the main page (it has the latest version)
2 no
3 I don't own the server and its invite only

XingtaKing

Apr 23, 2022
1 you can get the latest version on the main page (it has the latest version)
2 no
3 I don't own the server and its invite only
Thank you for the information. And I'm going to be confused on how to install the mod.

Last edited:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Zetas depressed, teams busy with other stuff, seems like there's no hope for any updates. They may as well say that it's done for.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Zetas depressed, teams busy with other stuff, seems like there's no hope for any updates. They may as well say that it's done for.
Not calling anyone out with this, but this is side project worked on for fun with very few Involved. If we get an update we do, if we don't we don't. Ultimately I think we should give the creators space, no need to rush them for a project that gives no profit. To the creators themselves (the mod creator or zeta team) Thank you for what you have given us an we look forward to a new update should you create one, regardless good luck and have a Great Day!

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
If you desperately want to know I was pitching in helping on the progress of the unity project (which was getting nowhere

I felt a though development needed to get off the ground if since open bor is too outdated for people who want to mod the game .

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
announcement: for of the sake of the game longevity and project quality ,as of now me and the team will be focusing more on completing the unity version of the project x game.
open bor is just too difficult and outdated for me and the team to work with.
i want to releases my evil mode project but the scope and quality i wanted to be is impossible within the limitations of open bor

I know you guys wait almost and eternity for the next project x updated (so do I)
we only ask for you to wait a little longer were putting everything we got to make zeta game into the gem everybody wanted it to be.
also I wanted a massive modding community to spawn from it.

p.s the project not dead don't worry
if you have any question i will continue to answer

Feb 25, 2022
If you desperately want to know I was pitching in helping on the progress of the unity project (which was getting nowhere

I felt a though development needed to get off the ground if since open bor is too outdated for people who want to mod the game .
could you keep the sprites pixelated? It looks less lifeless that way.
Also here's a couple of Ideas for future stages:

Mewfertiti Park: Tangle, Whisper and Jewel are sent to investigate the disappearances in Mewfertiti Park. Carnage from Spiderman TAS appears and impregnates the girls with symbiote eggs. The enemies will mostly consist of Symbiote-infected male Mobians and symbiote tentacles. All of the females on the other hand will be seen being fucked with pregnant bellies in the background by symbiotes. There will be three zones and the third zone has you face off against Carnage himself in a giant tower. Venom is a secret boss fight in this stage somewhere. Tangle and whisper are free after the stage is finished but they remain Pregnant as the symbiotes are immune to abortion and every single baby-killer method out there.
:oops:
:cry:
:yiff5:
:yiff6:
:yiff2:
:yiff1:
:venus:
:yiff4:
:yiff3:
:yiff7:
:momdaughter:

Angel Island: After knocking Carnage out of the tower, it collapese and you land on Angel Island. Chaos has staken over the Island and has sent clones to fuck you. There will be 4 zones and Knuckles will occasionally appear mid-way through the zones to fuck your player character. The enemies will consist of chaos, Chaos Clones and water tentacles. The final zone will have you face off against Chaos and Knuckles together who were in the middle of gangbanging Tikal when you showed up.

Nova City: After beating up Knuckles and Chaos, Tikal thanks you while holding her pregnant belly and lets you use the Master Emerald to teleport to Nova City. There you see Zombots roaming around wreaking havoc. Just like last time, one touch and the infection spreads. However they don't seem to be the shiny, mindlessly-shuffling Mobian-turned zombie robots they once were. Instead, they are sentient enough to fuck everyone around them and hack into technology and such. And unlike with Eggman they seem to be following the orders of someone-- like say Neo Metal Sonic! Eggman upgraded Metal for his latest scheme, but thanks to the pink cloud he is also horny. He remade the metal virus and made sure it was stable enough to;
A. Obey their master's orders
B. Retain their sentience while making them extremely obedient
C. Not kill every organic tissue within 2000 years upon infection like it did with Eggman.
D. Make every victim extremely horny upon being infected.

So now rather than punching your enemies and hoping for the best, you have to use a gun to keep them away from you (or in Blaze's case, use fire) But, beware! One rape scene and you have only five minutes until your womb will slowly increase with metal virus goo and then your character is fully converted and horny! And repeated rape scenes only makes the countdown timer go down faster! The enemies on this stage will be Zombot men and women wanting to fuck you and turn you into one of them. There are svene zones and the final zone has you face off against Neo Metal Sonic who has Dr. Akari surrouned by Zombots. You have about 10 minutes to save the good doctor. Fail and Neo will have you fight Dr. Akari too! Zombots will endlessly spawn unless you defeat Neo and then all the zombots revert to normal.
Dr. Akari becomes a playable character after this.

Knothole Village:
You and Dr. Akari decied to take a shortcut to Delta labs VIA Knothole hoping to use the Sky Patrol base to get there faster. But of course, like every other place on Mobius, everyone becomes horny and wants to rape you! Turns out there's a demon named Renelle possessing Princess Sally who needs to reproduce in order to save her species from the brink of extinction. The enemies in this stage are sentient Giant Sperms who once inside your character's womb force you to give birth to another incubus/succubus thus adding more enemies to the stages, dogs, slimes, Snakes, and Mobians who became lost in perversion like the Evil versions of the characters you fight in arena mode. There are six stages and the final one has you fight Renelle, Bunnie Rabbot, Antoine, Rotor Walrus, Nicole, Pili and Mili. Pili and Mili became lost in perversion and are now naked, pregnant and horny and so are Nicole and Bunnie. Just like the evil characters in arena mode, you have to knock some ssense into them. After this Pili and Mili become playable characters (they are still pregnant and naked after this though.)

Delta Labs: Aboard Skypatrol, your character and Dr. Akari take care of the new soon-to-be-mothers Pili and Mili. While Akari yells at them for being so reckless with the lust potion, Pregnant Bunnie and Antoine are making out in another room, and Nicole still performs her AI duties albeit a little slower this time considering she has a bun in the oven (don't ask how that works) while Rotor pilots Sky Patrol. Eventually you all land in Delta labs and enter the building. The freedom fighters stay behind in case something bad happens and to make sure nothing stops you, Pili, Mili or Doctor Akari from saving the world. But upon entering the building, Venus, Zeena, Carnage, Venom, Lah (Ghost Girl), a corrupted and horny Sonic, Chaos, and Neo Metal Sonic appear out of nowhere to stop you and you have to fight them all at once. After beating them all, Venus reveals the phantom Ruby, Absorbs it, and becomes extremely powerful. After beating her, You and Doctor Akari use the Phantom Ruby to distribute the cure across the world and everybody stops being horny now (except for the pregnant women). With the day saved, you all go back to your normal lives while Pili and Mili are constantly slapped by Dr. Akari. Eggman is still stuck whereever he is wondering if it's over and if he can conquer the world now.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Well, seems Zeta released a bit pity-party journal on her furaffinity. Seems Love Potion Disaster is officially dead as far as her team goes.

I guess that means you're pretty much the only project actively working on this so far and you won't have to worry about Zeta attempting to cause any drama like she's done to other modders in the past.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Well, seems Zeta released a bit pity-party journal on her furaffinity. Seems Love Potion Disaster is officially dead as far as her team goes.

I guess that means you're pretty much the only project actively working on this so far and you won't have to worry about Zeta attempting to cause any drama like she's done to other modders in the past.
for now at least anyway... if this takes off zeta may or may not out of jeliousy try something but if the text i was reading is honist they are beyond caring for now.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
for now at least anyway... if this takes off zeta may or may not out of jeliousy try something but if the text i was reading is honist they are beyond caring for now.
Well, with that journal now being public and screenshotted/posted around everywhere from 4chan to u18chan, she's not likely to have any ground to stand on if that happens.

Reactions: bobbot
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes