Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
announcement: for of the sake of the game longevity and project quality ,as of now me and the team will be focusing more on completing the unity version of the project x game.
open bor is just too difficult and outdated for me and the team to work with.
i want to releases my evil mode project but the scope and quality i wanted to be is impossible within the limitations of open bor

I know you guys wait almost and eternity for the next project x updated (so do I)
we only ask for you to wait a little longer were putting everything we got to make zeta game into the gem everybody wanted it to be.
also I wanted a massive modding community to spawn from it.

p.s the project not dead don't worry
if you have any question i will continue to answer
Cool, Look forward to the direction this takes in the future!

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I get that zeta has thrown her two cents and probably helped here and there on modding but she doesn't seem to realize that is behind closed doors dealings, that isn't going to change her public preception in the slightest, the reason she is getting so much flack from the modding community is because she unprofessionally blew up at them because one bad apple tried to copy and play off the game as there own and instead of recognizing the fact it is a bad apple threw out the entire community, banning modding discussion on her discord, locking down the source code thus making the game a pain to mod.

and then she turns around and yells at everyone years later going 'why didn't you guys help!?' what the hell was the modding community supposed to do when you kind of publicly burned them?

yes, she might be helping now with modding (if her words are true) but that doesn't change the fact that out in public the modding perception of her is that she hates and has no interest in modding her game. she never bothered with her public perception, its not entitlement of the modding community, they got burned so of course they wouldn't be 100% trusting of zeta just going 'oh hey, you can mod now, go crazy'

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
True, plus she really had no right to even go after the modders to begin with. It's a fan hentai game of an official copyrighted series that she has no financial stake in. If she tried to DMCA them she'd be the one in trouble.

(Honestly, though, I love what's been done in this mod thus far, and I can't wait to see it grow!)

Furryifff

Apr 30, 2022
Hi would love to try this mod but cant even run V 7.8 . Downloaded PXLPD7.8 . All files decompressed fine but the .exe main game file opens and there seems to be some kind of issue that is messing with the app. Sound and controls are responsive but have to alt tab all the time just for the game to refresh . It is just unplayable .

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
pleases to do
Hi would love to try this mod but cant even run V 7.8 . Downloaded PXLPD7.8 . All files decompressed fine but the .exe main game file opens and there seems to be some kind of issue that is messing with the app. Sound and controls are responsive but have to alt tab all the time just for the game to refresh . It is just unplayable .
''app' are you running this on your phone this game doenst have mobile support if this not the case can you send me a screen shoot (if thats possible) so i can understand what's going on

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
No screenshot needed really.

Every Exe. is just called "app" now. Firefox is an app. Steam is an app. Discord is an app. Hence and repead.

So in short Furryifff has a problem with the game exe. Exes are apps.
I like to call computer apps 'programs,' just to differentiate them between phone apps. In my opinion, it's strange calling them apps, since that is technically what they are called, an application. But I'll stick with the good 'ol 'program' for computers, and 'apps' for phones. There's nothing saying you can't call a phone app a program, same difference really. It's just your taste.

Feb 25, 2022
how exactly did you make Evil mode? And how can I add new levels, enemies, backgrounds, music or sound without the game crashing? Your instructions weren't exactly clear.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Quick question, do you know if anyones able to change the damage amount on the games files?

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
Is it possible to get the Pak files to the latest release of Project X, being 7.8? I want to access the files and change some voice clips, but I can't open the Pak files, and I've tried every tutorial available online.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Is it possible to get the Pak files to the latest release of Project X, being 7.8? I want to access the files and change some voice clips, but I can't open the Pak files, and I've tried every tutorial available online.
This mod has all the files available straight away, including sprites. If that's what you mean

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes