Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Something to consider (not for chip, not going to strain them further, rather just a idea) if someone could find a way of porting the game over to a different 2D engine something that allows more room to work and isn't as limited as openbor it might help the mod be able to expand out and allow more content.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Something to consider (not for chip, not going to strain them further, rather just a idea) if someone could find a way of porting the game over to a different 2D engine something that allows more room to work and isn't as limited as openbor it might help the mod be able to expand out and allow more content.
Honestly, this is a wonderful idea. Zeta's team worked in a very restrictive engine and they never bothered to port anything over. There are far better ones! If anyone knows how to do that, it'd be very beneficial to this entire project.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
fun fact there was a unity port in the works ( by burn.boy.17) but we haven't heard from him in a while so i don't know the status of is project. I wanted to help pick up where he left off and build a proof of concept image on what the unity port should look like with the new sprite tool i bought (crocotile 3d) but I was too afraid of starting a new project while im still working on stage 4

Feb 25, 2022
here you go fixed my bad like i said before WHY DONT ANYONE READ THESE
because you didn't give us a basic empty template to use as reference. Like give us the basic structure of the code for the levels, the modes, the music, the sound, the enemies, the playable characters, the cutscenes, the voices, the spritework, the title screen, the options and the gallery and we'll add the names of the files ourselves. also the images aren't that helpful (no offense)

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
because you didn't give us a basic empty template to use as reference. Like give us the basic structure of the code for the levels, the modes, the music, the sound, the enemies, the playable characters, the cutscenes, the voices, the spritework, the title screen, the options and the gallery and we'll add the names of the files ourselves. also the images aren't that helpful (no offense)
uhh this is what happens when nobody help me with these things fine give me a bit and i will try and make one properly

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
(should have said this earlier) I do recommend visiting the its were i found most of this stuff and its also were the game originated from.
the have a crap load of openbor stuff.

XingtaKing

Apr 23, 2022
Ok, one where do get the latest version of the mod. Two is there a mod manager? And three Is there a link to a discord server if the download for the mod is there.

Reactions: Asdcxz4321
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes