Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
So here's something for everyone to install. New voice clip folders of Amy (Lisa Ortiz), Big (Kyle Hebert), Blaze (Erica Schroeder), Tails (Kate Higgins) and Eggman (Mike Pollock).

doomdevice

May 14, 2022
i have question if i make my stage into this mod continuation of the game and would like to share it here with others how shall i do it just make a coment post with all the game files? or make a coment post with the necesary files for the stage and things in it? or some special way i amasking to not piss enyone

doomdevice

May 14, 2022
also the manual is little bit unclear for me i basicly copied amy files to edit to make my new character i do the load thingy and i cannot realy get it to work in the game the character still wont show

Liar Mask

May 17, 2022
Hello, I'm Liar Mask. I saw your good intentions to continue this dead project and I felt that you needed help. I've done programs in java and python before, helping you should be easy. I've been to college but I quit due to money problems. I am a volunteer, I just want to learn.

doomdevice

May 14, 2022
also the manual is little bit unclear for me i basicly copied amy files to edit to make my new character i do the load thingy and i cannot realy get it to work in the game the character still wont show
ok update now the game crashing even trough path is set correctly and the debug code/anim viewer didnt have problem loading the frames on starting the game i get Unable to load file 'data\chars\nplayer\blue/a2-000.gif'

ps blue is currently place holder name of the char due her having blue color and yes its saved as gif and i setted the x and y size from amy sprite sizes and used the sprite naming fromothers char

Feb 25, 2022
ok update now the game crashing even trough path is set correctly and the debug code/anim viewer didnt have problem loading the frames on starting the game i get Unable to load file 'data\chars\nplayer\blue/a2-000.gif'

ps blue is currently place holder name of the char due her having blue color and yes its saved as gif and i setted the x and y size from amy sprite sizes and used the sprite naming fromothers char
Place the txt of your character in the models text

doomdevice

May 14, 2022
Place the txt of your character in the models text
i did it crashed trying to load the gifs writen in the said txt file enyway i finded out why its just paint net aparently using difrent gif then the game gif if that makes sense now its not crashing just still not showing up in select but log shows it does load

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
in the enemy text file scroll down the the to the bottom of each animation script , till you reach cmd dmgp
there you will find either two commands with a set of numbers. (shock or attack) change the fifth number if u want to control the enemy attack damage.

example: this number determines the amount of damage the enemy does
e.PNG

Liar Mask

May 17, 2022
in the enemy text file scroll down the the to the bottom of each animation script , till you reach cmd dmgp
there you will find either two commands with a set of numbers. (shock or attack) change the fifth number if u want to control the enemy attack damage.

example: this number determines the amount of damage the enemy does
View attachment 1824681
they don't rape you instead of hurting you?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
they don't rape you instead of hurting you?
in the script
at the end of each rape animation a command "@,cmd dmgp"(command damage player) is called to damage and knock down the player, the the first four numbers determines the x-y values of the attack box and the fifth number is the amount of damage the player takes and the sixth number determines of the player is thrown or not

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for the help! Also I wish there was a way to make the health go down during the cum animation without triggering the knock down

Feb 25, 2022
in the script
at the end of each rape animation a command "@,cmd dmgp"(command damage player) is called to damage and knock down the player, the the first four numbers determines the x-y values of the attack box and the fifth number is the amount of damage the player takes and the sixth number determines of the player is thrown or not
Cool. What's the limit? Everytime I type 100 the game crashes.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes