Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
When was the game about pregnancy? If you consider that due to the tag, it's because of the level 4 boss attack animation, rather than the other times there is belly cumflation and similar scenes.
actually the game Is mainly focused on prego due to zeta the main worker on it having a fetish for it, but now it really doesn't have to

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
actually the game Is mainly focused on prego due to zeta the main worker on it having a fetish for it, but now it really doesn't have to
Very hard to tell, even after the fact. But true, there really is no longer a reason to continue further with whatever was the original vision. That said, it'd be fine if there can be extra preg content for those that want to "actively" seek it.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
actually the game Is mainly focused on prego due to zeta the main worker on it having a fetish for it
You mean those animations where the characters have their bellies filled up?
I always interpret those as cum inflation. That is a thing.
Especially since there's animations where the characters' bellies deflates as cum (or other liquid) comes out of them.

Reactions: MinXe

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
You mean those animations where the characters have their bellies filled up?
I always interpret those as cum inflation. That is a thing.
Especially since there's animations where the characters' bellies deflates as cum (or other liquid) comes out of them.
Indeed. It is why I said "very hard to tell" as part of my reply to them. A reply I got from the previous page also mentions the "insemination" bit that only shows up when you lose your last life. But that's nowhere near close to what most people like to ask about the pregnancy tag. Hence why I gotta ask: Aside from the ghost lady boss, and the handful of random NPCs dotting some stage zones, where is the pregnancy focus that some are mentioning as this game having?

Sep 14, 2021
...where is the pregnancy focus that some are mentioning as this game having?
There never was one. It was only cum inflation, that looked like pregnancy. The only, possibly hint to impregnation, was when a special animation showed a seed penetrating an egg. But nothing came from it unlike in games like Hounds of the Meteor for example.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
(community question)
what do you guys think about a shop being added to the game
where you can unlock, extras ,cosmetics, ect
Frankly cosmetics in any form would be Amazing (some of those costumes you showed in previous screen shots would be Amazing if that was the implication)

Feb 25, 2022
I'm aware of that, but what I mean is, there was nothing like giving birth to an enemy. Like you said, it was only a gimmick for the game over screen, which is a shame.
the damn minisquid would like a word. It's second animation enters your belly and then another minisquid is spawned. I've been trying to replicate that precise coding for other enemies but I have found none.

Sep 14, 2021
the damn minisquid would like a word. It's second animation enters your belly and then another minisquid is spawned. I've been trying to replicate that precise coding for other enemies but I have found none.
But that wasn't an impregnation. It was like an enemy lays eggs into the womb and not using the eggs from the victim. The squid only dublicated itselves, which was impressive, but as I said, not an impregnation.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
y'alll might have to wait a while for world 4. best buy fucked up chips laptop

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes