Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
im not gonna give a definitive answer, but I'm going to say that I'm working on the my original goals first, then test the water
in other subjects.
The best way to go about it, but the possibility of more will always intrigue us, looking forward to new content!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
the sprites are free to edit,just we need to redrawn every images on the sprites of the characters and these appears automatically on the game.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Nevermind, aseperite works better than piskel, bc for some reason piskel didn't pick up the pink background as just background, making the sprite turn into the background colour. All good.

Anyway, how would you all want this pregnancy mod to work? Like mechanics, and that

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
just as simple skin,like bunny girl skin,latex suits skins and etc... just surprise us with something simple and cool.

about that,i found something cool on the web,it's looks like someone tried to make a sexy and thight latex or rubber suit before but i don't know who made it,i like that idea of how they do it so depend of it.

1.png 2.png 3.png

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
just as simple skin,like bunny girl skin,latex suits skins and etc... just surprise us with something simple and cool.

about that,i found something cool on the web,it's looks like someone tried to make a sexy and thight latex or rubber suit before but i don't know who made it,i like that idea of how they do it so depend of it.

View attachment 1896861 View attachment 1896867 View attachment 1896872
would love to see this modded into the game as an alt costume

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
what do i do if the game crashes at the plant boss...it keeps doing it, ive not done much yet at all...

Superk

May 21, 2017
cancelled pregnancy mode, im also requesting a version of project x that isnt debugged, bc the debug is broken all over the place and i cant use it if it breaks all the time

oh also, thanks for no help you all, i asked things and that and none of you answered, your all acting like the zeta team right now
:rolleyes:You wait a total of 27 minutes. Really seemed like you wanted to do this mod.
Grow up.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I'm really new at modding and game design in general, why I'm currently doing a high level course on it on college. All that was going wrong was the game kept crashing at just the plant boss, and idk if it was bc of me editing damage numbers (is there a limit?). No sprites were even edited yet, as I wanted to leave that till last.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes