Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Need help. I set players health to something different, but it won't work unless it's on boss rush. Any advice?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿you can't set the previous moment before you changed it?,set back the player health in default state to see if that's work like before.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I'll leave it till last, bc I know it can work, but something I need help on fixing

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... try changing the '','' to ''.'' and viceversa,this is something i see from the videos of the youtuber guinyu.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nah... don't worry and don't do it,just wait someone who can help you with that,¿do you found something about why in boss rush work it and not the others modes?.

Reactions: LeruArt

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
cool,i wish good luck for you,another thing,looks what i found,it's looks like made by the same person,it's looks like he trying to make them looks like lizard girls or making them being forced to wear some green rubber full bodysuit lizard costume with lizard tail and a cloak of that outfit. :love:

1.png lizard girls.png

what strange fetish,poor cream,humiliated sucking the tail of a lizard in a sexy way and it's looks like the one with rouge is used the sprite of one of the enemies of fifi's fury game,interesting discover. :whistle:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
i kinda need tge nude versions of all players. its hard doing pregnancy edits on clothed characters

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,but they are nude because of the evil mode,in evil mode,the characters are nude except of their shoes and gloves and some others accesories,¿in the sprites they are not nude in every sprites?.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Change of plans. Making 2 mods in one.

Pregnancy mode will be using evil modes sprites, and will have different mechanics and that, but will be done last.

Cumflation mode is normal mode, but nearly everything cumflates you.

I've also cleaned up and simplified damages and damage types, increased lives, and made the MP stat regenerate automatically, making the whole 2 mods, and all modes, fairer.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
No ones listening to me on this thread or the original games thread, so I'm leaving here, and your all gonna miss out on the mod, bc of not helping me properly and not communicating with me

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sorry leruArt,i don't know how the settings and configurations go in that game,everything i change make a crash when i try to open the game so yeah,i can't touch anything on the setting,the only thing i can do is replaced the sprites with the one i modified,in the data in eplayer file cream tails and amy are completely nude to work,¿what happened with the playable evil rouge evil zeta and evil zu?,we have them in the file evils but they are not playable like the ones with amy and tails and cream,so we need reference for evil blaze too.

leruArt,¿what are you going to do with tails?,¿you make him female and transform him completely in every sprites?,you only can work with cream and amy only but if you make the female bosses like the evil characters to be pregnant is good too.

chip1155,¿you have the permission to use zu being playable in this mod by rockcandy?,¿and what are you going to do with evil blaze?,like cream before... these two never appears to be evil characters like enemies and amy rose too,she is not an evil enemy character in the original version of the game,¿what are you going to do with that chip1155?.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes