Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Okay.. We've established that Leru has poor social skills.
We've all been there ourselves too, or at least, some of us have.
The best way to deal with this is in a calm and collective manner.

Leru's open source problem was because he had lives set to 99999 instead of something reasonable like 3.
I'm glad to say that we have finally have some progress, and all it took was to ask him what sort of a problem he was having and how we can fix it.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
you talked calmly, and went through things by parts, not in whole

they didnt, chip didnt, they kept saying everything too quick, and too fast for me to start thinking and doing things in thier speed. but im perma banned from the server, but idc now, ive got someone whos helping me properly

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
you talked calmly, and went through things by parts, not in whole

they didnt, chip didnt, they kept saying everything too quick, and too fast for me to start thinking and doing things in thier speed.
So when receiving help, you find it easier when it's given to you step by step?
I completely understand, and it's not just you.
I also find things hard to follow and understand otherwise, if not given advice or instructions in parts.

I hope Chipp & the others can use this knowledge and bring themselves to work alongside you again sometime in the future, knowing that doing it this way won't cause you to get overwhelmed to the point of lashing out.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
for me is blaze,i voted her because the last time evil mode is implemented she is not playable and she not appears like an enemy like evil rouge,evil zeta,evil zu and tails.

so cream and blaze i never see them like enemies on the game and i think i never played with her like evil mode and is good too,we can have sprites of nude blaze for at last because cream and i think amy are news to be nude for evil mode but blaze is completely new for me.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I always hated how Cream & Blaze were always left out of updates until way later in development.
Let's not keep that tradition going. Vote Blaze

Reactions: Fly'earth

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Has anyone had issue of extracting the new version in the first post, 7.8 hotfix 0.33? It keeps freezing during extract around 5%.

Edit: the modding tool too, neither will finish extracting. WinRar freezes a few % in and 7z says it can't even open them.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes