Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone had issue of extracting the new version in the first post, 7.8 hotfix 0.33? It keeps freezing during extract around 5%.

Edit: the modding tool too, neither will finish extracting. WinRar freezes a few % in and 7z says it can't even open them.
if push come to to shove ill just post an uncompressed file to see if that helps
because i don't see any issues

bobbot

May 10, 2018
i've seen similar issues with windows built in unzip tool if it persists try unrar or 7-zip... or litteraly anything else and see if it goes thru i wonder if its some kinda windows wont let you do this for your own safty bs that seems to have infected everything these days

bobbot

May 10, 2018
i use window 10 i heard window 11 sucks so i dont upgrade
ugg windows 11, yeah i heard a lot of bad desions and went nope i wonder how long till they force it down our throats like they did with ten... seriously gotta pay to be able to do shit like de center the tastbar, they drop that? im on a desktop not a godamn phone.

LordOfThunder

Sep 13, 2018
tbh i wish this game had a struggle system mash left and right to break free and such or a holding gimmick

but overall glad to see this game is still kicking :D

hey maybe that idea can be turned into a mode just saying endless possibilities

Last edited:
Reactions: FruityBatJosh

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Unfortunately I had no choice, my new laptop cane with Windows 11
my memory is hazy but did you buy windows 10 in the past? if so you can deactivate the win 10 install on your old pc if you have it and then re-use your licence key to activate a fresh install of 10, that is if it was not an oem licence. those arnt transferable.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
always good to keep a usb drive on standby. they sell 128 GB usbs at wal mart for like 15 $ so that should be good for when u have too much data or anyother problem

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes