Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Recuerdo por unos comentarios del chat de la pagina de team zeta que algunos de los enemigos de la etapa 6 serian los siguientes, una trampa de gusanos (no como los de la etapa 2) que atraparían a nuestros protagonistas y se meterían en los primeros agujeros que encontraran, unos moebianos borrachos (tanto femeninos como masculinos) que nos harían una animación con la botella de pendiendo de su genero y una momia de la que no se concreto casi nada pues todavía no tenían muy claras las ideas en ese momento y ni que decir del jefe pero se llego a sugerir que apareciera ahi Honey the cat como el jefe final o como un personaje a rescatar y desbloquearla como personaje jugable.

Mar 13, 2022
over_10.gif
I was bored so I wanted to give an idea for a future update.

each character has a unique special ability. For example, I made a concept of a unique character ability for Asami
She can cancel without pressing a button and you only get 3 chances each level.

maybe another unique ability for amy could be that she has an attack increase or that her energy bar is charged for 10 seconds.

When these characters are in this mode, they have a change in appearance, Amy could have the boxing gloves from Sonic Battle, etc... to improve the gameplay.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 2524464
I was bored so I wanted to give an idea for a future update.

each character has a unique special ability. For example, I made a concept of a unique character ability for Asami
She can cancel without pressing a button and you only get 3 chances each level.

maybe another unique ability for amy could be that she has an attack increase or that her energy bar is charged for 10 seconds.

When these characters are in this mode, they have a change in appearance, Amy could have the boxing gloves from Sonic Battle, etc... to improve the gameplay.
So basically turn the Abortion Pills into temporal Power-ups? that's interesting

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I suppose, I would like to see the game improve in other aspects such as the gameplay so that it stands out more, I would like an arena mode, arcade, etc.
Well, Tha actual gameplay is so different from the original that is even harder (no complaints about it, only with the energy system) So it can count as improved and challenging, a new mechanic like that would require to re-evaluate the valance of the stats of both enemies and PJs.
Still pretty interesting tho

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Why Surge? She doesn't work with law enforcement. If she's there, is Kit with her? I really hope this stage isn't just lesbian sex
yeah heres the listing on the discord, guess most of it is lesbian except for police male and dog
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 1 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Nova city street
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Dog - 12 sex anim,
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 2 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Front of the strip club
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Dog - 12 sex anim, D) Bodyguard - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 3 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Barman arena (strip club)
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Stripper - 12 sex anim, D) Bodyguard - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Boss ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Exit of strip club ◆ Enemy ◆ Surge - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Sicret ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Police station

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
yeah heres the listing on the discord, guess most of it is lesbian except for police male and dog
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 1 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Nova city street
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Dog - 12 sex anim,
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 2 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Front of the strip club
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Dog - 12 sex anim, D) Bodyguard - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Zone 3 ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Barman arena (strip club)
◆ Enemy ◆
A) Police female - 6 sex anim, B) Police male - 6 sex anim, C) Stripper - 12 sex anim, D) Bodyguard - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Boss ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Exit of strip club ◆ Enemy ◆ Surge - 12 sex anim.
╭━━━━━━ ⌈ Sicret ⌉ ━━━━━━╮
◆ Background ◆
Police station
Can we add Kit at least as another boss? Both he and surge go together.

Oct 5, 2022
Let Red Eye cook and make the stage 6 as it was intended to be... It is his/her first and complete stage after all. So please, leave your suggestion and I know that all of them will be read, but don't try to force and obligate Red Eye to implement them and start spamming as it happened with the next playable character or the removal of Zu...

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes