Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Is there documentation on how this mod was made? It would be ideal to create documentation and tools so that the community can continue expanding this game with the great efforts that RedEye has made.

Personally, I really liked the game as a whole, although I feel that there is a lot left to squeeze out, especially with the interesting set that RedEye gave in stages 6 and 7. The only thing that was disappointing to me was the final battle, although now I will review the game looking for those details that I like so much.

Also, these days I will probably post some of my ideas on this forum in case someone with the ability and interest decides to continue with this great work.

Without much more to say: CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE INCREDIBLE WORK!!

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
in the 3.2 changelog it says you can check both the bad and good endings. do you have to beat the game for that and is the bad endings the game over screens?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
in the 3.2 changelog it says you can check both the bad and good endings. do you have to beat the game for that and is the bad endings the game over screens?
If you go to stage select, you should have 2 buttons in stage 7 where one is for good ending and other for bad.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone have a guide to find all the emeralds? I have problems with the level 5 emerald. I hit the crustals that the old man with the mask tells me in order but nothing happens

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Does anyone have a guide to find all the emeralds? I have problems with the level 5 emerald. I hit the crustals that the old man with the mask tells me in order but nothing happens
Are you sure you punch the 3 crystals in the right order, shown by masked men?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes