Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Is the screenshot with the wrestling ring a stage? or a game mode? I can't find it.
This is a very old arena where tutorial take a place and them an ability to spawn enemys.
However after some time I changed the look of the arena to dojo, and also the look of tutorial.

Adriksz

Dec 30, 2023
Hey man, I have a question. The pregnant mode is available on Android? If it does, how do I install it?

TPXLPD

Jan 23, 2024
Hey man, I have a question. The pregnant mode is available on Android? If it does, how do I install it?
Like RedEye said, Pregnant Mode isn't available on Android (just like Evil Mode as well).

That said the game is open code now as RedEye said meaning that anyone should be able to mod it if they want to and knows about modding. I'd like to see someone continue or conact the guy who made this PS2 port of the game: (it only has stage 1 with Zeta as playable, but I tried it with a PS2 emulator and it worked)

EliTheLewd

Feb 25, 2019
Like RedEye said, Pregnant Mode isn't available on Android (just like Evil Mode as well).

That said the game is open code now as RedEye said meaning that anyone should be able to mod it if they want to and knows about modding. I'd like to see someone continue or conact the guy who made this PS2 port of the game: (it only has stage 1 with Zeta as playable, but I tried it with a PS2 emulator and it worked)
Evil mode?

TPXLPD

Jan 23, 2024
Evil mode?
It's a mode Zeta Team began to work around the version 3.5 of the original game. They stopped working on it later on, but user Chip155 (in case I got the name bad written, he has a chao as a profile pic) has been updating it until he had to move thus forcing him to abandon it.
However, since RedEye has made the game's code open for everyone, any programmer should be able to add new things to the game or recreate the Pregnancy and Evil Modes for it.

Also, The latter mode has the playable characters working for Venus, the game's main villain, and it's a Hard Mode cause the characters can't use their special attack to escape from the enemies.
Here it is for anyone curious about it (like Pregnancy Mode, it's only available for PC): https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-evil-mode-edition.103320/

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes