Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

balance99

Mar 18, 2020
I am doing story mode and I don't know where the secret areas are located on the last two stages. Can anyone help? I would like a reply as soon as possible.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
I am doing story mode and I don't know where the secret areas are located on the last two stages. Can anyone help? I would like a reply as soon as possible.
Stage 6 act 1: Beat up enemies in the area before the club until the bar sign lights up and go there.
Stage 7 act 2 (The conveyor belts with the bottomless pits): Advance until you see a down arrow in the bottom screen, jump down on it until you land on an invisible platform and go left (The platform is hard to land on, so be careful with your platforming.)

Reactions: PleaseTryAgain

balance99

Mar 18, 2020
Stage 6 act 1: Beat up enemies in the area before the club until the bar sign lights up and go there.
Stage 7 act 2 (The conveyor belts with the bottomless pits): Advance until you see a down arrow in the bottom screen, jump down on it until you land on an invisible platform and go left (The platform is hard to land on, so be careful with your platforming.)
Will the stuff on stage 7 be able to be reached with the 'joke' character? He doesn't jump and he goes over bottomless pits.

balance99

Mar 18, 2020
1725535110399.png
I don't know if its a glitch or what but any time I am too late with the escape and get raped by a enemy while many are on screen some of them look a little faded.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
People still asking to add stuff? Why can't they just try modding themselves?
probably because they have no idea where to even start or they just see an opportunity to bring their tastes to life, I mean, I know no one here at f95 could honestly say that they are not horny people, and there is nothing wrong with that, everyone has the freedom to be as horny as they want to be, but the moment that watching and consuming this type of content compromises your social life or your job or limits you from living your life in general, then you have a problem, if you are so desperate for this type of content that you demand that the people who create it fulfill your desires as if it were their duty and you are unable to see it as anything other than a means to satisfy your sexual cravings, bro, stop for a moment and think about what you're doing, because most likely that is a red flag that indicates that this is affecting you

Martin Zaragoza

Sep 10, 2024
¿Cómo pongo el mod en el juego? ya que los descargué ambos pero no sé cómo ponerlos juntos en un solo archivo ya que me sale al descargarlo y extraerlo la carpeta se llama Mod Edition 3.2, pero de ahi no se que mas hacer para poner el mod en el juego

Jack00707

Dec 28, 2022
¿Cómo pongo el mod en el juego? ya que los descargué ambos pero no sé cómo ponerlos juntos en un solo archivo ya que me sale al descargarlo y extraerlo la carpeta se llama Mod Edition 3.2, pero de ahi no se que mas hacer para poner el mod en el juego
no debes hacer nada, dentro de la carpeta hay un ejecutable para iniciar el juego con el Mod

Apr 10, 2019
Any other games like this one? In terms of number of different animations with monsters. Simply Mindy and Regnetta's Adventure comes to mind. The gameplay between them is completely different but they also have a lot of different animations with unique looking creatures and you can tell a lot of work went into them. In Rignetta's Adventure there's more than 100 if you count the number monsters and the different animations for the pairs and triplets. In this game some of the characters have unique scenes with some of the monster so it's hard to count up but there's definitely a lot of them. A lot of lewd games don't have anywhere close to that amount of content.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes