Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
the ability to make new enemies with one attack guaranteed should be kept for the Spider and the Jellyfish. But when other enemies makes the player character pregnant (fertilized ovum animation), specifically THEN you'd have a new enemy spawning as well along with the birth animation. Or if that's too much, too redundant or too spammy for example, then just the birth animation without a new enemy spawing would be already really good.
Well it's hard to say. Overall the idea is not bad and could be a variety, although I would have to think about how to solve it.
At the moment I came up with the idea that I could do it in such a way that:

1. During the death animation, a script would run which would count the number of entities on the screen -1 (player) and if the number, for example, does not exceed the value of 4 then the script is run.
2. Next it would be checked which opponent dealt damage and which should be respawned. Well, this is not a simple task because after the sex animation our character immediately flies away, so taking the type of enemy through getentityproperty(Self, "opponent"), is out. The only thing I can think of for now is to add that after dealing damage the enemy will add a global variable with its name if player has 0 hp.
3 And finally the script will retrieve the variable, with the name of the opponent, then save it as a local variable and delete the global one. At the very end, it will take the player's coordinates and spawn the enemy in its place.

The only drawback is that animation cannot be played in such a case. Because during the death animation our character can't do anything else. By this I mean that if I force the pregnancy animation to be played, the character will play it and when the animation is over. It will stand still and not moving.

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT, the only change i kinda want is bigger shoes but other than that i love everything else 10/10
Hey, you're right. Having bigger shoes would be more canon.

It's amazing but you can leave the red cream suit the orange doesn't look very good in my opinion only if you want
Obviously, we don't need to stick to cannon at all cost, but if I may point to it, the new orange colour is more cannon than the red one. Then, to decide which colour should be kept, well, that's a question of taste, really. I like the new orange one, more vivid.

Well it's hard to say. Overall the idea is not bad and could be a variety, although I would have to think about how to solve it.
At the moment I came up with the idea that I could do it in such a way that:

1. During the death animation, a script would run which would count the number of entities on the screen -1 (player) and if the number, for example, does not exceed the value of 4 then the script is run.
2. Next it would be checked which opponent dealt damage and which should be respawned. Well, this is not a simple task because after the sex animation our character immediately flies away, so taking the type of enemy through getentityproperty(Self, "opponent"), is out. The only thing I can think of for now is to add that after dealing damage the enemy will add a global variable with its name if player has 0 hp.
3 And finally the script will retrieve the variable, with the name of the opponent, then save it as a local variable and delete the global one. At the very end, it will take the player's coordinates and spawn the enemy in its place.

The only drawback is that animation cannot be played in such a case. Because during the death animation our character can't do anything else. By this I mean that if I force the pregnancy animation to be played, the character will play it and when the animation is over. It will stand still and not moving.
Thank you for the explanation, despite basically knowing nothing when it comes to programing, I was able to understand the issue fully. Yes, it seems like this is too complex for you to implement, don't sweat it then.
And if I understand well, when it comes to the spider, it's the fact that the animation plays during the next life that makes it possible. Then what about playing the pregnancy animation right at the beginning of the next life in order to bypass the issue of the character freezing? Would that be possible?
Again, those are only suggestions, just ignore it if it's too complicated to do. It's interesting to discuss, though, especially with your explanations.

Last edited:

SALAME LEXS

Nov 15, 2022
Hey, you're right. Having bigger shoes would be more canon.

Obviously, we don't need to stick to cannon at all cost, but if I may point to it, the new orange colour is more cannon than the red one. Then, to decide which colour should be kept, well, that's a question of taste, really. I like the new orange one, more vivid.

Thank you for the explanation, despite basically knowing nothing when it comes to programing, I was able to understand the issue fully. Yes, it seems like this is too complex for you to implement, don't sweat it then.
And if I understand well, when it comes to the spider, it's the fact that the animation plays during the next life that makes it possible. Then what about playing the pregnancy animation right at the beginning of the next life in order to bypass the issue of the character freezing? Would that be possible?
Again, those are only suggestions, just ignore it if it's too complicated to do. It's interesting to discuss, though, especially with your explanations.
good orange stays

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Creating this is not too difficult, the main problem in doing it is to determine which enemy the game is to respawn. However, as I wrote in previous post, I have more or less figured out a way to do it. The only downside is that the pregnency animation will not be play. So the enemy would just be respawned without any specific animation in the player.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I think this is a good middle ground between RedEye's edit and the dumpy one, yes. But I think an extra pixel radius for a bit of dump would be fine, too,
Meh, i mean its not like i hate it but I think he looks too thin, in the canonical version it looks like he's even a bit fat

Reactions: jennycraig

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
Creating this is not too difficult, the main problem in doing it is to determine which enemy the game is to respawn. However, as I wrote in previous post, I have more or less figured out a way to do it. The only downside is that the pregnency animation will not be play. So the enemy would just be respawned without any specific animation in the player.
What if you forget the idea of a new enemy spawning and only focus on the animation, would it be possible to have a different birth animation when impregnated by different enemies?

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
Yes, such a thing would be possible, although it would require a lot of work to draw it all.
Well, it's just an idea. Maybe the day you feel like doing it, if you ever feel like tackling it, after finishing everything else for example. Thank you for your answers.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well, it's just an idea. Maybe the day you feel like doing it, if you ever feel like tackling it, after finishing everything else for example. Thank you for your answers.
No problem. It's better to respond to your comments rather then do nothing about it. As for your suggestion, it's honestly really hard for me to say if I'll add it. I myself have been wondering for a long time how much more content I will want to add to this game. I've been thinking lately about creating my own game, for example, on Unity in the Sonic universe about Asami, which I create. Nevertheless, I will try to add as much as possible to this game.

Reactions: Indolthir

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
What if you forget the idea of a new enemy spawning and only focus on the animation, would it be possible to have a different birth animation when impregnated by different enemies?
Expanding on this: Maybe at the store between levels we can see all the babies in like a daycare area, in cribs or something. Though designing the baby sprites for each enemy would be a lot of work. (how would the robot babies look?, would they have any traits of the mother?)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Say, Frafro, can you try an edit on Tails with a bit of gut sticking out? Just to see how it looks like. You know, a less concave abdomen, a bit of roundness, but not necessarily that much more than that.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Well they have been enlarged compared to other figures anyway. So I don't know if it is needed. In addition, I don't know if Rouge's spine would be able to support such large milkers xd
Zeta actually had a like a booba reference guide she made for mobian characters in Project X. I'll see if I can try to find it because Furaffinity deleted it because it had Cream and Marine in it.

Edit: Found it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I remember Zeta said that Rouge was bustier than Zeta but they were "close" and Zeta was already pretty busty

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Zeta actually had a like a booba reference guide she made for mobian characters in Project X. I'll see if I can try to find it because Furaffinity deleted it because it had Cream and Marine in it.

Edit: Found it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I remember Zeta said that Rouge was bustier than Zeta but they were "close" and Zeta was already pretty busty
That is an unique way to do a spoiler post. Anyway, real nice find! That does help a lot with design.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes