RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
did that still cant get pass him
Did you talk to your sister and see her outside in the garden?

It was a while ago and I have played a lot in the game since this early stage, those are the only bits I immediately remember around then.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Features:
  • Amazing Bad English
Thats really worth to mention? o_O
Yes, sometimes bad translations make the game actually worth playing when you read something so wonky and backwards it makes you laugh till you have an asthma attack. Used to be the sole reason I'd play the terrible Russian QSP games with equally terrible translations. Got more out of the translations than the game.

Reactions: Konstantinus

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Did you talk to your sister and see her outside in the garden?

It was a while ago and I have played a lot in the game since this early stage, those are the only bits I immediately remember around then.
restarted the game and still cant pass him. slept , talked to every one, did the quests that was around and still cant get pass him. sighs another broke ass game that seemed to be good

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
restarted the game and still cant pass him. slept , talked to every one, did the quests that was around and still cant get pass him. sighs another broke ass game that seemed to be good
No really broken I got past that and I am a long way into the game now and seen no problems at all, I just cannot quite remember what triggered this. I'll start a new game later and see if I can remember

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I just started a new game
- Met Tanja returned home
- visited the Alchemist and got the 'Slime' item, revisited him
- left the forest and return home
- left the house via right hand door to the garden and saw Mira masturbating
- reenter house and game said to return to the Alchemist

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
didnt find another door . but went to a place in the house where i thought a door would be and started bumping the wall and then went through and found sister doing her thing. that what was missing

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
any clues on the forest . please im going bonkers. hate the center area. dang looping area

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
any clues on the forest . please im going bonkers. hate the center area. dang looping area
I do not remember the pattern, save before, the exit via different exits. Save each time you enter a new version, then try a different exit.

Did you remember to return to the Witch after defeating the wolf to get the scene and her back home?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
saved at the witch house and still cant find a way out. I belive I have hit every path there is. I start at the witch house and go right at the bottom the hit all those paths and then hit all the paths working toward the center. blood forest from hell is what it is

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
on the forest with the witch . took me about 2 hrs to get out so im leaving this for any one else that stuck gets stuck in the forest of hell. after u do the witch quest, go to the center. go right and go up that path. when u pop out in the center again go left and take that path. do this until u pop out some where else. the follow the path. get flower and go up the stream and follow the path and u be out

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Where can you find those 3 amazon type girls you're supposed to destroy as per sophia's mission after putting her trinket in that chest? I went back to his hometown and went into the singing forest but can't find them unless there is another forest somewhere close to home

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes