RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i try talking to the queen but she refused talk becuase of 3 amazon type girls you're supposed to destroy . i got that mission and the forest i think they in u need a ladder for it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i try talking to the queen but she refused talk becuase of 3 amazon type girls you're supposed to destroy . i got that mission and the forest i think they in u need a ladder for it
You are right, the amazons are in a different area, not past there (I think), check other places on the world map, there are a lot of places that can be visited, small farms or buildings. I think the one for the amazons looked like a camp but not sure, had a lot of game since then.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
been doing that and no luck
Sorry I do not quite remember and do not have a save game near enough. If you are completely stuck please post your current save and I will check and let you know

PS For everyone
When you reach the underwater temple I just hit a bug where you can walk off the map and reach an area notes as 'You should not be able to reach here' where you get one of the ladder fragments.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
the queen amazon quest is in thieving forest, at the very bottom of the map. i stumbled on it so i couldnt say how to get to it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
wish this game had a quest log. on the 2nd queen amazon quest, need to find a boat.
Same here, I wish there was one too

Have you been to the desert temple? You continue through there and then to Port Town and after quite a few other quests get a ship

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, that is it. Did you meet the person in the desert town to get the quest for the key for the temple? You have to get/restore water in the jungle temple first

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
this the nps the give a water quest but no water key. has key but for desert. hunting for
key to get into water temple desert key.png

berserkerxxx

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after fixing the ladder in Sunken temple? Green button won't stay pressed down and I've checked everything, even got the you should not be here bug

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after fixing the ladder in Sunken temple? Green button won't stay pressed down and I've checked everything, even got the you should not be here bug
Stand on the button for a while until the place shakes and new door opens. Make sure you have some running shoes

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes