RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've said this in other RPG game threads and I'll have to say it again here.
Twitch mini-games have no place in RPGs!!!

The whole reason we play RPGs (actually, this is just an adventure game since you are given no choice of roles to play) is to NOT play arcade games. If we wanted to play twitch and timed games, we would play arcade games. In an RPG, they just get in the way of the story and resources. The inclusion of twitch mini-games in an RPG is a sure sign of the developer's failure to provide decent story or gameplay. Almost always, the timing does not scale correctly on faster computers making them very difficult to impossible to complete. In this game, the twitch mini-games really start to get in the way at the same time the story stalls and you're left wandering around randomly with no clue about what you're supposed to be doing. The game just falls apart.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
any idea where the bloody hands are
You are past me now (I stopped for a little bit), but I did find a hand buried in a mining town early in the game when you escaped from your home, but so far that was the only one I found

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
went back and found the hand i needed. had to search around for 2 hours but i got .
dose any know how to slow down the bloody rift after u get the queen to join u r party. it so bloody fast i cant keep up with my eyes.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
went back and found the hand i needed. had to search around for 2 hours but i got .
dose any know how to slow down the bloody rift after u get the queen to join u r party. it so bloody fast i cant keep up with my eyes.
You could cheat, for instance Cheat Engine allows you to slow RPG Maker games down or speed them up within certain limits

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, i'm out of the forest but where is my home? I can go in a forteress or a blue in!
Sorry it has been a little while and I do not clearly remember I know I went home and saw the witch there but forget the steps to get there. Can you find the wild road or similar? In general for these games go everywhere you can. Also try the various locations on the world map sometimes there are unobvious tunnels or other passages.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Sorry it has been a little while and I do not clearly remember I know I went home and saw the witch there but forget the steps to get there. Can you find the wild road or similar? In general for these games go everywhere you can. Also try the various locations on the world map sometimes there are unobvious tunnels or other passages.
Thanks again. I went back home and now I'm in the way to desert, port and island. Currently I'm in Cat's town.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Having tried this now, this is actually a rather decent RPG, in the ballpark of harem.
Not as good, sure, but it tries. It just happens to be a rather bad sex game if one is into that, and I have certain assumptions when it comes to this page. ;)
There's even some interesting puzzles, and I sure like the balance between elemental and physical attacks.
If this had better text and less issues (the travel times, aww goaaaad), I'd easily recommend this.
... But the hero is mentally challenged.
Edit: Holy crap, and then that reaction game near the end. You know what, fuck this.

Reactions: bobdillon

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
sorry but after u get medicine for the girl, where i need to go next, i'm walk and talk around but nothing
or because i beat the spider in farm before i get the medicine :cryingface: thx

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Where exactly are you? Far as I remember, after getting the medicine you go back, have a talk, then flee through the garden?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I seem to remember that after getting the medicine and getting some sleep, there was a talk at the front door and the mc thought it prudent to leave for a while.
At the very top right in the garden (once you have a party of 3) there was a hidden door.
But you might not quite be there yet.

Reactions: javproff

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
I seem to remember that after getting the medicine and getting some sleep, there was a talk at the front door and the mc thought it prudent to leave for a while.
At the very top right in the garden (once you have a party of 3) there was a hidden door.
But you might not quite be there yet.
yeah, i need to digging more, thx alot :)

sythmanG

Sep 29, 2018
you can find the official Page for this Game on Gamejolt, paid Official version is only available on Gamejolt.
There are also links for the full walkthrough.
-yes i am the Creator of this Game.

Reactions: cakil and javproff
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes