RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
After you capture the pirate, do the catacomb shtick and talk to the king, you and sis go to the inn. Where you are assaulted by an assassin. I defeated the assassin, but during the backstory scene I can see the sprite for vampire girl when the spider is on the left side of the screen. Followed by a game over.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Enjoyed the game up to the underground raft bit (tunnels)...UGH...Holes...everywhere....

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I quit at that point. It's fine until you have to restart, and it takes over a second before I actually have control again. Which means a near guaranteed loss.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I get that some people can do it with no problem, but I am not one of those people. My reaction time isn't what it used to be, plus I am starting to get arthritis in my hands...so things like that are nigh impossible anymore. :/

invader zimp

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone have save after opening doors in Ruin (2nd necromancer)? Third purple thing doesn't appearing in my case :\
Or maybe your version of the game can trigger script. Anyway I'm leaving here archive with save on spot, if anyone can help me. Not because I like this game so much, but because I've spent last 18 hours of my life on this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game needs the rape tag.

The girls in my party have been raped multiple times now, it's worse than Opala for other guys having more fun with the girls than the MC. So far i've not touched a single party member yet they have been fucked about 4 times .... none of them with consent.

I don't quite know who the harem belongs to in the tags but it's not the MC, so far he's done nothing but get knocked out and cucked.

For the record, cucking and NTR doesn't bother me but usless protags do and this guy sucks.

It also does the single most annoying thing i've ever seen in a game since the dawn of gaming.

You get rare drops that unlock "gates" that block off level up points. You spend those drops to get access to the next lot of power ups when you level up. I spent quite a few of those rare drops on one party member only for her to be taken 1 hour in. If i'd known that I wouldn't have wasted the rare drops unlocking things for her.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think this could do with a do-over improving the language and polishing some of the mechanics.
It is a genuinely good game under all that.

53iky0

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm.. I played until Cat Town, and I wonder why is there no NTR tag for this game?? Since all I see the hero have sex with other girls outside his party, while his party members always being raped when they together.. Is the hero bring bad luck to the girls in his party??

Dec 9, 2017
Does anybody happen to have a guide to help in finding all of the legendary gear? I've managed to find some of it by myself but I would like to find it all to get some new equipment for a couple party members. I haven't been able to find any armor that Elly or Antonia can equip other than the rings, helmets and different weapons of course but they seem awfully picky about their clothes. I know that Elly can only equip the pirate only items on some of her slots which I have been able to find but what about her actual armor? Antonia though I haven't been able to find anything yet other than rings, shields and helmets. I have to say though, I wasn't expecting her as the last party member. Anyways any help would be appreciated. Also, does anybody have any clue what to do at the horse ranch with the girl in the barn? My party just keeps saying let's come back later. I'm pretty sure I'm almost at the end of the game how much later do I need to come back?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok how to get the house girl and what to do for the pirate girl say i need to talk to a guard or a priest but cant

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes