RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
do even one got the walk thought video that youtube remove the game not going to as a quest box so you can look what quest you can do

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
number code for chest in frozen cave she say she cut it into the ice i not seeing it

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Sorry I do not quite remember and do not have a save game near enough. If you are completely stuck please post your current save and I will check and let you know

PS For everyone
When you reach the underwater temple I just hit a bug where you can walk off the map and reach an area notes as 'You should not be able to reach here' where you get one of the ladder fragments.
do you still know the code for the chest in the frozen cave it say in the ice i cant make out the do it want me to count or are it the number of hole or the cry ice or am i missing something 1576550028716.png

bobdillon

Jun 11, 2017
Having tried this now, this is actually a rather decent RPG, in the ballpark of harem.
Not as good, sure, but it tries. It just happens to be a rather bad sex game if one is into that, and I have certain assumptions when it comes to this page. ;)
There's even some interesting puzzles, and I sure like the balance between elemental and physical attacks.
If this had better text and less issues (the travel times, aww goaaaad), I'd easily recommend this.
... But the hero is mentally challenged.
Edit: Holy crap, and then that reaction game near the end. You know what, fuck this.
Yeah I totally agree. Except for those reaction minigames. They were extremely hard, but I quite liked them. The horse race was the hardest for me. Though that's optional. Unlike the raft.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends, any help for the ruins in Port Town. I did the colored sand and now i have time eaters popping up. How do i finish the quest ?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I remember the ship at least. I think there was something else one had to do after a bit of resting?
I wonder why the game never got a walkthrough. Never took off, I guess.

Reactions: George Halstead

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
If the English wasn't so attrocious, and with a bit of polish, this could actually be an absolutely superb product. So, have at it.

EmiyaJeanne

Nov 17, 2019
What do I need to do after defeating my dad, finish heating the house and I found this place but can't walk through
Screenshot_20201226-145655.png

Oslac

Oct 19, 2017
What do I need to do after defeating my dad, finish heating the house and I found this place but can't walk through
You must completely fix the inn in town first tho.. such as:
fix the broken floors, recruit 2 helper (1 on north of chicken coop search for a fainted maid and 1 girl inside the restaurant), lit fireplace (mira mini quest), open basement (talk to Isabella), fix beds (talk to Selina on 2nd floor), fix curtain (talk to lady that sells some equipment next to the 2 children building a snowman), sell beers (ellly mini quest), after sell take the beer drums on ship go to inn and then meet the bald guy near liz house and lastly meet mime inside the building south from the inn.. after that watch some scene then proceed to the frozen forest.. :)

EmiyaJeanne

Nov 17, 2019
You must completely fix the inn in town first tho.. such as:
fix the broken floors, recruit 2 helper (1 on north of chicken coop search for a fainted maid and 1 girl inside the restaurant), lit fireplace (mira mini quest), open basement (talk to Isabella), fix beds (talk to Selina on 2nd floor), fix curtain (talk to lady that sells some equipment next to the 2 children building a snowman), sell beers (ellly mini quest), after sell take the beer drums on ship go to inn and then meet the bald guy near liz house and lastly meet mime inside the building south from the inn.. after that watch some scene then proceed to the frozen forest.. :)
Thank :))

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes