VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Finally finished the patch.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

I was able to get everything compressed into a single file so it's a bit more manageable. Drop it into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
Can you please post the link for the 1.4 version? Preferably the compressed version?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good game, wonder how it will go, thanks a lot and my support to the Dev.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am just now starting this game and the girls in it are totally stunningly beautiful. It sure would be awesome to see some really hot sex animations in this game.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
It's broken...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id BanditAttack_692f527c appeared twice, at CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpyc:3 and game/DLC Season 2/CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id BanditAttack_692f527c appeared twice, at CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpyc:3 and game/DLC Season 2/CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpy:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sat Apr 29 03:42:59 2023
It literally says the mod is intended for version 1.4 and you're using it with 1.5

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Hi the Evelyn winter scene shows a different one. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game or the mod.
I only set the variables that the game uses so that the gallery entries are useable (the exact same triggers as you'd get just playing the game), I don't change any game files or anything.

ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
IDK man to me original Farmer's Dream was far more better and enjoyable than this one. It feels like some things are missing in this game. I just don't feel attacted to this one like i did with original game. But it got abandoned. IDK maybe its just me.

Reactions: znerun and Ale3

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I have not seen this VN for a while, but I noticed something in the pics. This VN drawed my attention in the past, because all the girls looked very natural. However, when watching the pics I noticed all the girls seem to have very weird duck-lippy mouths. It's honestly very off-putting. Has that been always the case and I remembering wrong, or has something changed when I was not looking?

Don't get me wrong. It's not critique in any way (although for me duck-lips are not appealing - at all). I just wondering if my mind has played tricks with me...

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes