VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes
Nov 1, 2017
Why do developers always do this man. Its like they all have ADHD, just TAKE. THE . TIME. AND. COMPLETE. ONE. GAME. FIRST.

Now time that could be spent on completing 1 project will now be divided and as a result, both projects will suffer.
Nah that barely applies here. If anything the visual novel version saves the project, which started in that frustrating (and downright worrying with the writing on the earlier versions), grindy RPGM Stardew format.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Absolutely. This game has Ayhsel's seal of approval. You can never go wrong with that!

Clarification: this is the first time I use that expression but I liked it :ROFLMAO:
To piggy back off this would you suggest playing this AND Farmers dream or just this (or vice versa)?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To piggy back off this would you suggest playing this AND Farmers dream or just this (or vice versa)?
I have never played FD and it is very unlikely I will. I heard is a great game, but I dislike RPGM strongly. Besides, I heard that it has quite a lot of grind and that it is very hard to access to a lot of content unless you follow a guide steps.

This game was created for those like me that did not wanted the other elements of an RPGM game but wanted the story. So originally it was going to be a simplified version of FD. However, developer ended up changing things and even characters. Nova (the super cute poster girl of the game) does not exist in FD, while other characters do not exist here.

MY ADVICE, if you are like me, which only cares about the story, play this one. If after you finish chapter 4 you still want more and cannot wait, you could try FD and see what happens.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
I have never played FD and it is very unlikely I will. I heard is a great game, but I dislike RPGM strongly. Besides, I heard that it has quite a lot of grind and that it is very hard to access to a lot of content unless you follow a guide steps.

This game was created for those like me that did not wanted the other elements of an RPGM game but wanted the story. So originally it was going to be a simplified version of FD. However, developer ended up changing things and even characters. Nova (the super cute poster girl of the game) does not exist in FD, while other characters do not exist here.

MY ADVICE, if you are like me, which only cares about the story, play this one. If after you finish chapter 4 you still want more and cannot wait, you could try FD and see what happens.
Alright, appreciate it. Asked in FD to see if its still as grindy cuz i remember that being why i dropped it originally.

Reactions: Ayhsel
Nov 1, 2017
Played both, "finished" FD a couple times since 2018. It depends on your genre preferences.

FD has a lot more to offer if you enjoy free roaming JRPGs with the whole points tracking and grinding and calculating unlocks and getting rewarded with erotic scenes for your efforts and stuff.

If you do not care much about all that and simply want a good erotic story, the visual novel is overwhelmingly better especially with the story changed to be more wholesome.

Reactions: NukaCola

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
This is a hot update, although I feel the quality of the sister (Nova) art decreased some from the prior scene with her. Still, really nice scene in this update.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
want to ntr contents
If you use a very broad definition of NTR, there is some in this update, although voyeurism would be a more appropriate description: a girl offers herself to two men to prevent them from taking her back to her father. You can intervene straight away or keep watching her. Pick the second one if you want to get Mia all "hot and bothered" :p

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
If you use a very broad definition of NTR, there is some in this update, although voyeurism would be a more appropriate description: a girl offers herself to two men to prevent them from taking her back to her father. You can intervene straight away or keep watching her. Pick the second one if you want to get Mia all "hot and bothered" :p
It has no consequences, points or variable in the script, so it's literally, a free scene to watch :)

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Am I the only one that sees Trevor going along as an opportunity for him to have an "accident?" I should probably be choosing the corruption options...
Not gonna lie, the author made Trevor a bit complicated as far as judging him goes. On one hand, he's actually a good guy and you really shouldn't have any reason to hate him. On the other, he's dating your childhood friend who is obviously fantastic and has great chemistry and writing with the MC. I mean shit, you can tell she always wanted to ask you out but didn't want to ruin your friendship and relationship dynamic, so went out with the other guy despite being a perfect match. So it's like, I want him to "accidentally" fall off a cliff, sure, but at the same time, he hasn't really done anything wrong to deserve it yet. Damnit, Trevor!

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes