4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Read comments saying this game is superior to farmer's dreams.. does that mean farmer's dreams aren't worth playing? I mean does this game make the rpgm version useless?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Read comments saying this game is superior to farmer's dreams.. does that mean farmer's dreams aren't worth playing? I mean does this game make the rpgm version useless?
It sounds like they're different enough that if you actually like rpgm games it's worth playing both, probably. I personally detest rpgm and have not played FD. But I keep hearing there's a lot in FD that isn't in this version. (Including the rpgm grind, of course.)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It depends on what you want, Farmers dreams is a complicated rpgm. I like rpgm and I play to relax and keep the "little grey cells" active. If I get it right, I see "tits" and maybe a bit more, then more grind and more "tit" :love:. It has no accurate walkthrough so it can be seriously frustrating for someone new.
Love Season is typical Rempy...click and see the pictures

D

Deleted member 1371216

Can MC stop getting boners all the time to advance to story lol. It's a great game though!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Really digging this. I tried Farmer's Dreams a while back, but the fact I can't stand any more RPGM games coupled with the fact that it bugged out when I first got to the cave during the storm meant I just never bothered picking it up again. Which sucked, seeing as I was rather enjoying the overall experience. Like I said, it has been a while, but IIRC I really enjoyed the writing for both the general quality as well as being fun without really going overboard in any direction (not that I got to see much writing, considering I didn't get very far - and again, it has been a while).

So, when I realized this exists the other day I was pretty happy that I get to experience it in a more palatable package! I'm still in the middle of chapter 2, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

On another note, does the dev hang around here?

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
I have played both. Love season is an interractive & story driven erotic game, while F.D. is kind of a sexual rpg. In LS the view is always 1st person (POV). No top view, almost no walking, no farming, mining etc and no daily, romance and optional quests. Like i already said, is story & dialogue driven ( the dialogues' options remain and influense the story.) So, it's not superior, it's just focused on story and erotic scenes.

play it:
  • if you were tired of that rpg staff and always looked forward to the next erotic scene
  • if you want to try different routes and choices but you don't want to play the whole game again
  • if you want to see the changes in plot and NPCs (and the hot Nova girl)

Don't play it:
  • if you are satisfied with the FD and you enjoy all that rpg thing

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
how do i continue my save from 0.3.1?
Haven't tried yet, but the "save games" folder is a sub-folder of the games installations folder. so, if the update doesn't keep it itself, i guess that the only way is to copy it before you update and copy it in the new folder.
In the rare occasion that the update is installed in totally new folders, you copy paste the "save games" folder.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
So... who do you people think is best girl? I personally like Mia because she's a sweetheart and quite thicc but i like Nina as well since i'm into redheads

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So... who do you people think is best girl? I personally like Mia because she's a sweetheart and quite thicc but i like Nina as well since i'm into redheads
Nova and Nina for me, they have that flame in their eyes and sparkles in their bodies.
Mia has a nice body, yet Im usually not that into those shy-innocent-girl-with-body-to-kill-for type girls.
Though all girls and women are more than hot as in a few games of this kind.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes