4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021
I wonder what laws, if any, there would have been around incest at the time?
Roman law prohibited marriages between close kin, whether by blood and by marriage, which the Christian emperors of the 4th and 5th centuries expanded upon. None of these laws, however, went as far as legalists in later centuries would. The Responsa Gregorii, attributed to Pope Gregory I, prohibited marriage to anyone within seven degrees of kinship. In other words, one couldn’t marry anyone closer than one’s seventh cousin. It also forbade intercourse (or marriage) with the blood kin of one’s (former) spouse. Merovingian law shared these prohibitions, but took things a step farther, banning marriage between godparents and any member of their godchild’s family as well.

Reactions: quorkboy

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I have to say, the author knows how to make sex scenes really HOT. This skill is missing by 90% of the devs here. So, my compliments to MuseX! Although, this game suffers from the same ailment as 99% of the others - everyone wants the MC by default. Just because he's so irresistible. And there is almost no seduction element. As soon as the girls see the protagonist's dick, they immediately lose their heads. :cautious:

Reactions: yandex

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I have to say, the author knows how to make sex scenes really HOT. This skill is missing by 90% of the devs here. So, my compliments to MuseX!
100% agree with you on that, not many devs like that. Can only think of like 6-7 Most only play the 'this girl is hard to get' to make it hot.

Also if you want a bit more of development you should try Farmer's Dreams

Rintal

May 6, 2017
100% agree with you on that, not many devs like that. Can only think of like 6-7 Most only play the 'this girl is hard to get' to make it hot.

Also if you want a bit more of development you should try Farmer's Dreams
Thx, but all this RPGM bullshit is too boring for me to deal with. I sincerely tried, but no. I played at RenPy port. Very cool stuff.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
yup, this is a renpy version/remake, meaning the dev has removed all boring and grinding stuff from the rpgm.
Your reply is on point but not related to the post you replied, a mistake ?
On the NTR thing, is there just no NTR at the moment or has it been stated that there will be no NTR ever in Love Season ? Even in farmer's dreams NTR is quite further in the game and no full blown scene as of yet. And also another question on Farmer's dreams if anyone knows, will there be anymore NTR scenes in original or have they been dropped ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Reactions: Ayhsel

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Any news when to next update will drop ?
Afraid that all we seem to get is promises of "it's on the way"....it's a bit like the sign outside the pub saying "Free Beer Tomorrow" in my opinion. Same applies to the "RPG" version

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes