4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I don't get all the Mia hate...
Mia is freaking amaze-balls gorgeous, and a downright sweetheart to boot. <3's for Mia.

There is one thing in the game that confuses the bejebus outta me though... Why hide the fact that the MC successfully defeated a goblin?! He and Nina both could and should be sharing that fact! Make him out to be the hero he actually is! He nearly freaking DIED for it for pete's sake!

Nina could EASILY leave out the "oh and we had sex" part while still saying that he killed a goblin that tried to rape and eat her... just saying!

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Mia is freaking amaze-balls gorgeous, and a downright sweetheart to boot. <3's for Mia.

There is one thing in the game that confuses the bejebus outta me though... Why hide the fact that the MC successfully defeated a goblin?! He and Nina both could and should be sharing that fact! Make him out to be the hero he actually is! He nearly freaking DIED for it for pete's sake!

Nina could EASILY leave out the "oh and we had sex" part while still saying that he killed a goblin that tried to rape and eat her... just saying!
True

Reactions: Tony507

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ugh this was a good game except for the forced nina content, i swear every time i think the relationship is closed she opens it back up again. I think its pretty obvious that Nina is the devs favorite girl.
I agree with this. I'm planning on ditch her as much as I can. Let Trevor have her, I have other pretty girls in my sights :devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ugh this was a good game except for the forced nina content, i swear every time i think the relationship is closed she opens it back up again. I think its pretty obvious that Nina is the devs favorite girl.
I agree with this. I'm planning on ditch her as much as I can. Let Trevor have her, I have other pretty girls in my sights :devilish:
I don't think that is the case. Maybe before Nova, but since Nova become a thing, Dev have clearly supported her, to the point, Nova even has an instagram account.

She has really become poster girl.

Last edited:

Graag

Jan 13, 2018

Oh I dunno. Maybe because the MC murdered another sentient being? Only because said being appreciated womanly curves and felt hungry. That's not a crime man. Certainly not a reason to MURDER someone.

The MC and Nina are murderers man. MURDERERS!

• Haha
Reactions: Tony507

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think that is the case. Maybe before Nova, but seems Nova become a thing, Dev have clearly supported her, to the point, Nova has even an instagram account.

She has really become poster girl.
She has an... Instagram account?
LINK NAO PLS

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Now that Farmer's Dreams R22 is it known if the next update will be another FD or Love Season?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now that Farmer's Dreams R22 is it known if the next update will be another FD or Love Season?
Who knows. Here's hoping it is Love Season though. Nova (my favorite girl) recently had her scene, so I'm getting a feeling next update's content may focus on other girls, but I still welcome it.

Cause other girls (like Trevor's sister, Brooke if I'm remembering her name correctly) don't have any content yet.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why is there no incest path?
Obviously Nova...could be.
Hope. Definitely a perfect sis!

Fuck! Now I lose interest in playing the original game because there is no Nova in it.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why is there no incest path?
Obviously Nova...could be.
Hope. Definitely a perfect sis!

Fuck! Now I lose interest in playing the original game because there is no Nova in it.
Because that's not her story by default.

• Angry
Reactions: Gevalt

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes