4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Unusual to find a vn where the story is the slow burn, not that I'm complaining. Well done! You have acquired a new fan.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
could you re-post the nova equation? Nova makes this better .
hahaha sorry I just saw this... it is a very powerful but intuitive theorem.

I can say beyond absolutely any possible doubt that this game is better. And I can prove it mathenatically:

Let x be an indication function that is 1 if Nova is in the game. Then x(LS)=1>0=x(FD). It follows that LS>FD. QED.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Developer should make more animated scenes, sex from pics is not what most expect from advanced adult games. But in general, very nice work. And, yes, sex sounds would be appreciated.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
does the mc's father will have scenes with mia or nova? i just saw some photos on farmer's dream (never played it)

May 4, 2021
I like the setting so far. Only two negative points to me is that there are often just images of the person standing in front of you in some of the "standard poses" instead of actual scenes and all. For example when Nova is cooking some fish soup and she wants you to taste some. You don't see how she is cooking or how she is standing in front of the soup pot and you also don't see how she gives reaches you the fork to taste the soup. It's just she standing in the middle of the room in a standard pose and the scene is describe via text only. And this is a continuing thing in this VN. Some repetitiveness I get, but it's a bit too much.

Also it's bugging sometimes that you can't reject some LIs. For example Mia is totally not my thing, which is okay, but you can't nicely tell here you're not interested. Nope, you have to date her and all that and give her unnecessarily hope, and in the future there are two options, I fear/assume. Harem or Hurting her. Harem is obviously a very boring option, don't find that appealing at all. And ditching her later in the game makes MC look like a douche. But the game's written like that. Maybe it won't exactly come like that. But you know more options regarding LIs is always good. But understandably not always doable. I understand there are limits.

But overall an interesting VN. Interesting story and decent dialoges.

And I like the humor more than I thought: Redd to his son (MC) after talking again about his concerns that his son still hasn't found a steady girlfriend, and MCs indecisiveness about it:

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Ugh this was a good game except for the forced nina content, i swear every time i think the relationship is closed she opens it back up again. I think its pretty obvious that Nina is the devs favorite girl.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes