VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It will work with the latest version. Will need to be updated for future versions because it requires substantial rewriting of content to fit in something that was not intended.

Disclaimer: if you want to play the game this way, go ahead. If you want as many games as possible to have incest, that's your thing. For me, incest is so common in games now that I find it refreshing to have Nova and Nina not related to the MC (but with an additional emotional aspect because Nova and the MC grew up like family.) I'm not down on the patch - and even enjoy the incest aspect of some games - but find it interesting how this demonstrates Nova is not supposed to be the MC's sister and Nina is not supposed to be the MC's cousin.

See this bit:

Original

mc "Nina."
nov "Pull the other one."
mc "What?"
nov "If you were interested in her... no way you would admit it."
mc "Why?"
nov "Because then you'd be admitting you fucked up when she got with Trevor."
nov "Plus, she's more like a sister to you, right?"
mc "YOU'RE like a sister to me."
nov "Exactly."

Patched

mc "Nina."
nov "Pull the other one."
mc "What?"
nov "If you were interested in her... no way you would admit it."
mc "Why?"
nov "First, she's our cousin you weirdo. Also because then you'd be admitting you fucked up when she got with Trevor."
nov "Plus, she's more like a sister to you, right?"
mc "YOU'RE like a sister to me."
nov "Exactly."

See how the reference to Nina being a cousin is new dialogue. And how's that weird moment when the MC tells his sister "You're like a sister to me"? That's normal /s.

Something written as incest but modified to get around Patreon rules would be more easily patched than this.
I understand and agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, especially as far as incest being common in games is concerned. Its not a genre I would normally go for. I asked because I felt that there are times when Nova's character development appears awkward...as if she doesn't fit the narrative. I think that this may be due to a lack of a proper backstory to her. It may also be due to the fact that I have played Farmer's Dreams and the dev simply removed characters from that game and inserted Nova and others into this one without actually changing much of the characters that were left.

I also agree that the dialogue will be awkward...not a fan of Nina being the MC's cousin. Makes little sense (to me) and is too contrived.

Wish we could get more of Nina's grandmother though. She's hilarious in Farmer's Dreams and could be a GILF.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I also agree that the dialogue will be awkward...not a fan of Nina being the MC's cousin. Makes little sense (to me) and is too contrived.

Wish we could get more of Nina's grandmother though. She's hilarious in Farmer's Dreams and could be a GILF.
She is? Didn't notice that! Thought he called her 'grandma' because she's the only one around and that he grew up with Nina as a very close friend and visited her house a lot

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
She is? Didn't notice that! Thought he called her 'grandma' because she's the only one around and that he grew up with Nina as a very close friend and visited her house a lot
Well I also played the Unofficial Ren'Py version of Farmer's Dreams and that's where I got the idea from, especially after the MC helped her to clean the basement.

dandy113

Sep 2, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.5.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Hi,

Will you make a mod for v0.6

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
In my opinion, the game is boring, the dialogues are not interesting, the characters are not hooked at all, he is an unambiguous idiot.
Initially this game looked like to have a good story and plot with moving towards the adult scenes slowly, but I guess the dev maybe changes his decision and went straight for the adult content without having focus on the story. Anyways even without story, the renders look amazing, so I still like this game. But a better story would have just made these games more enoyable.

Reactions: Goblin-Vasy

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [Chapter 1-9, v1.5] [MuseX] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.06GB
Repack size: 569MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / Backups
Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for sharing the link. Any chance you have a MAC link?
edit: Wait, maybe you can download ren'py sdk and copy/paste mac files... it might work don't know tbh :unsure:

edit2: Backup the game 1st ofc, then just download and copy/paste it, overwrite lib and renpy folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveyP
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes