• Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Can you please update the mod?

Reactions: Anders Niet

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like the animations. Anyone know (or care to guess) what software was used?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see a long discussion about NTR. Does it exist in the game?

The next thing would be to know if the game intends to be harem.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I see a long discussion about NTR. Does it exist in the game?
Not yet, but there are hooks with Darius and Nova, however as the father's medical situation was resolved, there's no real reason to continue that plot so I suspect the NTR has been dropped as Nina also breaks up with Trevor regardless and none of the other NTR scenarios from FD carried over.

The next thing would be to know if the game intends to be harem.
Not really, no. While you can pursue some characters at the same time sexually, there are hard lines between some of them, like Nina and Laura (her friend). So I would not expect a harem ending, but there might be three-way relationships that form.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not yet, but there are hooks with Darius and Nova, however as the father's medical situation was resolved, there's no real reason to continue that plot so I suspect the NTR has been dropped as Nina also breaks up with Trevor regardless and none of the other NTR scenarios from FD carried over.
There's this View attachment 1391087 which is essentially an ntr variable so I guess it will be in the game in the future.
Personally, if the NTR doesn't exist and will not exist in the game, all the better.

Not really, no. While you can pursue some characters at the same time sexually, there are hard lines between some of them, like Nina and Laura (her friend). So I would not expect a harem ending, but there might be three-way relationships that form.
I don't think the game interests me. I don't see more than one ending, and if I have to choose between LIs, even at the end, I won't do it. So I guess I'll pass.

Mar 15, 2021
This game could be so good with full sex animations and real consequences, you can`t skip the sex scenes the guy fucks everybody and there are no animations that sucks.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
It's here! The incest patch that no one asked for!
Upgrade Nova to being MC sister!
Nina becomes a cousin!
Push your fetish to the limit to get a dopamine rush!

Does this mod still work?

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.5.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Hey Bro Can you please update this mod and can you also please add a cheat mod in it

Reactions: Anders Niet
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes