4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
my game just ended at chapter 5. I'm guessing that the chapter 6 in the dev notes on the main page is a typo since it just jumps from 4 to 6. I fell asleep in the inn with the bartender. Is taht the end of current content?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I can't believe the number of people on F95 who have fantasies about having sex with their sister.... And frankly, it worries me
We don't, or at least i don't. I've wondered why i like it too, and the thought of actually fucking my sister sickens me, but for some reason in games like this or in roleplay irl it's fun. Kinks don't have to have a basis in reality.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There is no cousin and sister in LS. Unlike all them landlady and roommate games "incest patch" for this one is bullshit. Nina was always the childhood friend, and Nova was not even foster or adopted.
not played this game for many updates, all I did was download, update, loaded an old save, I did not use an incest patch or anything like that, save was from before chapter 1 ended.
and it lead to a cave fuck scene which who was clearly said to be a cousin and later the sister fuck in your fathers house

maybe I used an incest patch way way way back then and the save file continue to use it?

anyway my question was about sex animations, not if the game have removed incest or not :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
maybe I used an incest patch way way way back then and the save file continue to use it?
It continues, actually many games does that therefore if you load a previous save, you won't need an incest patch update. Btw there are animations but only from later content, and by that I mean later in Farmer's Dream, because Love Season use many FD renders but updated. The Nina anal scene is such for example.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
not played this game for many updates, all I did was download, update, loaded an old save, I did not use an incest patch or anything like that, save was from before chapter 1 ended.
and it lead to a cave fuck scene which who was clearly said to be a cousin and later the sister fuck in your fathers house

anyway my question was about sex animations, not if the game have removed incest or not :p
The game never had incest. Ever. The one incest patch was made for chapter 5 only and never updated. So, you are either remembering incorrectly or lying.

Farmer's Dream, the game this is based on, never had an incest patch, and Nina is the childhood friend as ever.

Hell, here's the patch author's text for it:

It's here! The incest patch that no one asked for!
Upgrade Nova to being MC sister!
Nina becomes a cousin!
Push your fetish to the limit to get a dopamine rush!
Does that sound like it was restoring any content? Hell no.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.6.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
thanks for the gallery mod but I am unable to replay new scenes, they are unlocked but not being played older scenes are playing properly

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The game never had incest. Ever. The one incest patch was made for chapter 5 only and never updated. So, you are either remembering incorrectly or lying.

Farmer's Dream, the game this is based on, never had an incest patch, and Nina is the childhood friend as ever.

Hell, here's the patch author's text for it:

Does that sound like it was restoring any content? Hell no.
It may not have been updated but I tested it because of the discussion here and it does still work with the new update. This game doesn't really make sense for incest though so I only did it as a test then deleted that version.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It may not have been updated but I tested it because of the discussion here and it does still work with the new update. This game doesn't really make sense for incest though so I only did it as a test then deleted that version.
It works... except for new content. It literally rewrites the script, as opposed to most incest patches which do word replace or sets a flag

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It continues, actually many games does that therefore if you load a previous save, you won't need an incest patch update. Btw there are animations but only from later content, and by that I mean later in Farmer's Dream, because Love Season use many FD renders but updated. The Nina anal scene is such for example.
I just did the burglar girl anal scene, that was not animated(yes I suck with names)

you lying!
Child

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Nice job literally editing my text. I said you are misremembering or lying, those are literally the only options because the "incest patch" was only released in July and did not exist before nor has been updated since.

So which is it?

Are you misremembering?

Or lying?

Because all of your facepalms and quote editing tells me which is more likely :LUL:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just did the burglar girl anal scene, that was not animated(yes I suck with names)
Burglar girl was an old scene in FD, as I mentioned clearly, later content from there will have animations in here.

Aug 26, 2021
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.6.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Nice Man, you are the savior

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey MuseX, Are the renders done in Daz3D or are they hand painted? They mostly look realistic but there is also a bit of oil painting feeling to them.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes