4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
God DAMN
Mia in that bikini is one of the hottest characters I've ever seen in any ren'py game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
To those who have played this VN.... shortly after you, Nova, and Mia are in the "Sultan's Tent" for the nice sort-of-threesome, Nova talks to you and says "We (her and Mia) made a deal, and we'll talk about that tomorrow", or words to that effect.

But unless I missed something, that talk hasn't happened yet, correct? (If it hasn't, it's something for a later version, I assume.)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
But unless I missed something, that talk hasn't happened yet, correct? (If it hasn't, it's something for a later version, I assume.)
The line was about talking about the sex after they get home in order to not deal with drama yet. Indeed it was addressed later

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The line was about talking about the sex after they get home in order to not deal with drama yet. Indeed it was addressed later
Umm.... is that a miss-able branch? I just can't recall the follow up, specifically the "deal" that Nova mentions.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Umm.... is that a miss-able branch? I just can't recall the follow up, specifically the "deal" that Nova mentions.
The deal was just "we don't talk about it until we get home". Basically, she was telling him that they would talk, just not now. And they did talk.

Nova: "Hey, look.... About what happened last night..."
MC: "It w-"
Nova: "Stop. Before you even think about saying anything, Mia and I came to a deal: We don't talk about it till we get home, OK?"
If you were hoping the deal included more threesome content... sorry, it was just talking.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Right, I was asking if that conversation at home had happened. I just can't recall it, and I've uninstalled the game already so can't quickly step through that part.

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
This needs to be added to the 1st post too.

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.6.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It works... except for new content. It literally rewrites the script, as opposed to most incest patches which do word replace or sets a flag
that's it exactly. I've played games that just used the patch and often some wording wouldn't really fit so I just read the script and rewrote as necessary to embed my update.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Is there new content?

I've been meaning to getting around to playing this game I just haven't yet. I've never actually played it. I read the script when I wrote the I-patch but I haven't opened and played the game itself.

Downloading the latest version and opening it in a script editor it appears to end at the same place as the version I had previously. The Changelog makes me think there isn't any new story just some improvements to the replay and other things. I was planning on re-reading the script and updating the I-patch but I don't believe there is anything to update with this latest release.

I'm genuinely flattered that my post is on the first page with a link now. As MysteryCrabs pointed out I'm just some random guy that was fucking around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rerderrum

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
scrappy
thanks in advance
mod unlocks all scenes and renders
but most of the reply r not working for me I have tried deleted persistent
can you please with that

Last edited:

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
God DAMN
Mia in that bikini is one of the hottest characters I've ever seen in any ren'py game.
I agree she's smoking hot, but I dislike the whole beach scene. This is supposed to be a medieval fantasy game, and already fails that in some non-period clothing, lifestyles, and modern dialog -- all of which I can look past given the otherwise high quality of this game. But now we have things like bikinis, sunscreen, purse, beach towel, lifeguard tower, book with pictures of modern skyscrapers, plastic beach volleyball, modern beach umbrella with crank. It's all too much! This scene is also just a kinetic novel that contains no gameplay elements. I feel it's completely out of place and should be ripped out and put into a separate bonus download.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I agree she's smoking hot, but I dislike the whole beach scene. This is supposed to be a medieval fantasy game, and already fails that in some non-period clothing, lifestyles, and modern dialog -- all of which I can look past given the otherwise high quality of this game. But now we have things like bikinis, sunscreen, purse, beach towel, lifeguard tower, book with pictures of modern skyscrapers, plastic beach volleyball, modern beach umbrella with crank. It's all too much! This scene is also just a kinetic novel that contains no gameplay elements. I feel it's completely out of place and should be ripped out and put into a separate bonus download.
It's not intended as a period piece. It's partly stylistic, partly limitations of the Daz library. You can find plenty of examples of Anachronistic Stew, such as the series Archer

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes