3.90 star(s) 81 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
There's a bit of inconsistency with the Gift Day Special with Evelyn. In the main story, you've already fucked her and could even cum inside her, but on the Gift Day added to the story, she acts like it's never happened.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I really like this story, but I'm a little disappointed the RPGM version was abandoned. There was so much potential in that version of the game. I actually really liked the game mechanics, and the way it was built created the possibility of exploring a much wider world than just the village and surrounding area. The main mechanics of Leveling Up and gaining Stats hadn't even been marginally explored by the time it was abandoned to focus on this story-only version.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0 Final+DLC] [MuseX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [450 MB]
- - - -

Mac [444 MB]
- - - -

Win/Linux + NTR [457 MB]
- - - -

Mac + NTR [451 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0 Final+DLC] [MuseX] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v2.0 -> v2.0 Final [262 MB]
- - - -

Universal: v2.0 -> v2.0 Final + NTR [384 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Man, I honestly can't fathom why so many people like Nova. Not even like her the best. Like her at all. She's just a pretty face, but she's the incarnation of selfishness. She never has a nice or encouraging thing to say to the MC, she never does anything for anyone unless it benefits her, she forces the MC to waste all of his savings on her with zero regard to any of her other "friends" or the MC, she's a hypocrite, and just the worst. And don't tell me going to Goblin Mountain to save Redd was doing something for someone else, because don't forget "unless it benefits her." Don't say fucking the MC, either, because she wouldn't let him touch her with a ten foot pole if it wasn't what she desired right then and there. She literally never goes out of her way to do anything for anyone. She went to the mountain to assuage her conscience, that's it. Did she help on the trip? No. Not at all. She was just there for eye candy during the tent scene. She belittles the MC every chance she gets, puts down his achievements, blames him for not helping her when he's the glue holding the rest of the village together and helping her. She calls him lazy when he's the busiest person in the village. Just because he gets a lot of ass doesn't mean he's being lazy. She's super nosy about everything involving the MC saying she deserves to know everything going on with him, but when he asks where she's going for the evening one time she tells him he doesn't deserve to know. WTF kind of response is that? Then she makes fun of him for respecting her privacy. I hate her, lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveSeasonFarmersDreams-2.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ntwaidumella

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The Summer Sale discounts for this game on Steam are pretty lousy. Hopefully we get better sale for the holidays. Definitely not worth 30$. :devilish:

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Any chances that someone downloaded both vanilla and NTR packages and would like to made a diff and share NTR DLC as separate/standalone download/patch? It probably should be OS independent...

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

Workupload
would you gave this a last chance since this is the final version?

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Mixed reaction for this update.

They fixed a lot of the renders.(y)
Some AI jank still there, but most characters look like their original models now.(y)
Even with the rectifying, Sophie looks like a different person in her last scene.o_O
It was out of character for Sophie to go along so easily with Elise, more in character for her to be grossed out.

Amanda's plot feels unfinished, just cheaply written out of the story.:rolleyes:
Riley's story was started too late and feels unfinished.
There was no reaction from Sam if MC chooses to betray him with Zoey.
What happened to the fairy and the mermaid? Forgotten about.

Vivian's character is gross and ruined. With Darius? Why?:sick:
Too bad you couldn't keep Vivian away from Marcus and Darius, while having her solo for the MC.
That church scene with the gluttonous whale men is horrific and shouldn't have been included.:sick:

I thought Jacob was in service to the player and MC, not fat gluttonous hedonistic blobs of fat.
Jacob, you displease the majority of players with bait and switch tactics.:poop:
That content wasn't for the original audience of this game. Wrong demographic.

The plot including the player having a 4th wall name different than the in-game MC went nowhere.
There was a lot more story and potential there with a cult forming around the MC.
Thought Alice and Haley were raised to be pure gifts for the MC, but no mention of that in their unlockable scenes.
Jacob's true nature is never explored and his story remains unfinished.

Tabitha is briefly introduced and then disappears to never return.
Evelyn's split personality was never explained.
What's the deal with Nina's grandmother? Thought there was more story to tell there.

The endings are completely lackluster.
Plot lines aren't resolved.
Honor/Corruption Points and hero alignment don't mean anything substantial.:unsure:
Trevor being your friend or not doesn't matter or have consequences.:unsure:

The lack of solo routes other than Nina, Mia, and Evelyn is lame.(n)
No Nova ending?:cautious:The endings suck anyways.
Should have been more drama if the MC is on a solo route and cheating on his LI.
More plot and build-up for believability was needed for the ladies hooking up with the MC.

What's up with that King guy?
Make up your mind if he is the MC's father or uncle.
Even then, I hate both of those options, another genre included last moment.(n)
I don't want Nova or Nikki to be blood-related to the MC. :sick:

Most of these problems are because of a rushed ending.
Absolutely zero AI filters for characters would have been preferable.
The creepazoid gluttonous men/Darius/Elder scenes are truly horrific.:sick:
This went from great to forgettable because it feels like genres were switched on the player, and a rushed ending.

Developer's Note from Changelog said:
I thought that having one optional sharing scene with Mia at the end was a fitting end for her character development, but, oh boy, I forgot how some people really hate this fetishSo this scene is now removed from the main game and added to the Sharing DLC.
Fitting for her character development?
Why in the world would a kind maiden, who loves the MC, suddenly agree to do that with an unattractive old man?
She is morally sound and fairly innocent, that action doesn't fit her character.
Also that's practically elder abuse. Dude is an almost expired geriatric.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can't say I am not disappointed about the final update, it seems that the developer had lost his passion during development, first to use ai to gen scenes then fast forward the story and end it with a rush ending just to avoid the game noted as abandoned, really sad to see its quality getting lower and lower, not to say there is no sex for nova in the final update.(n)

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Fitting for her character development?
Why in the world would a kind maiden, who loves the MC, suddenly agree to do that with an unattractive old man?
She is morally sound and fairly innocent, that action doesn't fit her character.
Also that's practically elder abuse. Dude is an almost expired geriatric.
LOL. Dev says "I forgot some people really hate that". Some? Literally nowhere in the world will you find a place where NTR is liked by the majority. It's an extremely niche fetish. If you want your game/VN to be widely liked and successful, don't add NTR. Pretty simple. Especially at the very end of one that's been going for years without it. Dev now can't be trusted, so the players not happy with this surprise inclusion will avoid his next game.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
LOL. Dev says "I forgot some people really hate that". Some? Literally nowhere in the world will you find a place where NTR is liked by the majority. It's an extremely niche fetish. If you want your game/VN to be widely liked and successful, don't add NTR. Pretty simple. Especially at the very end of one that's been going for years without it. Dev now can't be trusted, so the players not happy with this surprise inclusion will avoid his next game.
He sells his game on Steam. He does not want money for his game. He wants ALL the money for this game. So - To increase the amount of money he can scoop up, he probably got the brilliant thought to please a wide as possible audience. By throwing in that NTR suddenly, he thinks he can rake in even more money than before. He does not care about his previous public. He already has that money in pockets, so he goes for people that have not give him money yet. The hell with his previous audience. Those suckers have already payed, so they are not longer important.

Expect even more fetishes, if the money coming in is slowing down. Maybe a scat DLC? A slave and blackmail DLC? A hypnosis DLC? A violent blood, kill and rape DLC? The possibilitys to milk a even bigger audience audience are endless...

Money talks, And those suckers that where part of his previous audience? Who cares about them. They are already milked dry...

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
NTR makes plenty of money. There's also plenty of projects that actually earn a lot mixing NTR with harem, Love & Sex is making almost 30 grand a month CAD.
Was a bad idea with this game because aside from teasing NTR with Nova and the blacksmith asshole there was none in this game until the finale where it was suddenly everywhere. He pissed off the core audience he built up over this version of Farmer Dreams by introducing it, he pissed off the NTR fans from the original version on this one by not initially including it and then he failed to get them back by not re-introducing it until the finale. You don't like NTR? Then you won't like the finale. Only looking for NTR? Then you'll only like the finale. Terrible planning all around.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
You both make good points. Glad I use this site and don't give him money. :ROFLMAO:
I personally hate when they throw it in without warning. I search games here with NTR filtered out since I don't like it, so it's extra annoying when they just sneak it into the game when it wasn't there before and it wasn't tagged.
It's really not hard at all for devs to be upfront about it. It's pretty scummy when they surprise people with it. Idk, maybe that's how they found their wife/gf cheating irl and they want to share that feeling. Lol. That is assuming they have/had one. Some of the interactions and dialog I've seen in some VNs I've found... I doubt they've ever. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v2.0

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.41225/post-10449174

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'intro', 'ch2', 'ch3', 'ch4', 'ch5', 'ch6', 'ch7', 'ch8', 'ch9', 'ch101', 'ch102', 'chfinal',
        'extra_heather', 'extra_halloween2021', 'dlcwinter', 'laura_first',
        'nina_first', 'selena_first', 'nova_sleep', 'elise_facial',
        'elise_facial2', 'nikki_bandits', 'mia_nova_threesome', 'novasex1',
        'elisedouble', 'miaspiked', 'sophieglory', 'evelynsleepsex', 'ninablowjob',
        'lauracowgirl', 'nikkianalvisit', 'novabeachblowjob', 'elisefacialstrawberries',
        'brookesexbeach', 'ninastrawberrysex', 'vivianpubsex', 'eliselastfacial',
        'wintermiatitjob', 'winterninahandjob', 'winterevelynanal', 'winternovaanal',
        'miamcfirst', 'devilsexdream', 'angelsexdream', 'selenaritual', 'kayabrooke',
        'evelynbedsex', 'novahand', 'lauragirlfriend', 'ninasexwell', 'nikkially',
        'novaevelynhot', 'selenagirlfriend', 'angelasex', 'amandatoy', 'elisequickie',
        'miaanal', 'amandasophie', 'aliceritual', 'alicedreams', 'tabithatits',
        'novacreampie', 'almafarmer', 'kayafarmer', 'ninagirlfriend', 'lauralisa',
        'laurabondage', 'sophieanal', 'jasminehell', 'lindaheaven', 'alicemiahaley',
        'rileyhandjob', 'novabathtub', 'evelynnewpubsex', 'elisesophiefacial', 'zoeycondom',
        'roxievivianswap', 'ninaanalcave', 'laurasexnewshop', 'brookeblacksmithsex', 'miaeldersex',
        'miapublicsex'
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        setattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
Hi, does this work with the final version with/without the dlc?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes