4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Do you have any plans to add an animation?
Don't think so, and I think it's been said already, but I could be remembering wrong.

I really don't think the game even needs them. It's already got really great sex scenes and it's one of the better games you'll find on this site. Would some short animations be worth it if it meant possibly doubling the development time of updates? Would animations make the game more fappable? To me, the answers are no.

Reactions: Regis NEX

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why nopt moving on season 2 and continue the damn story??same as Timestamps...update after update without any real progress onto story wich is what we all want...please devs, finish the story first...i beg you and a t least at the end add these things as a dlc maybe no?

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Does this one work? Last update (1.2) I wasn't able to play the game at all, literally every scene was renpy errors with the mod installed. I cant play it if you are housemates and friends. just sounds weird.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I wish we can have the incest patch like the past, such a shame nova cannot be the sister anymore in season 2. :cry:
Also, another sad update that we still cannot creampie nova.:(

Reactions: sabu6

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a way we can get a short QOL change that would allow to change the volume settings in-game? Currently, you have to go back to the Main Menu all the time to do that :) Thanks in advance.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Don't think so, and I think it's been said already, but I could be remembering wrong.

I really don't think the game even needs them. It's already got really great sex scenes and it's one of the better games you'll find on this site. Would some short animations be worth it if it meant possibly doubling the development time of updates? Would animations make the game more fappable? To me, the answers are no.
Objectively the answer is yes. Animations absolutely increase the quality and appeal of any game. And it is not a rocket science to make 6-10 images alternate.

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy, I'm sure you're a busy son of a gun, but would you please update your mod? Pretty please?

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
I started playing this game a liked it so much I did a walkthrough for it! Enjoy

Edit: Updated to Chapter 7 v1.2 (I'll update this when it's out of beta)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Zoey Raven, any chance you're planning to update this walkthrough? Your other mods and walkthroughs have been wonderful, and I'm hoping you'll continue with this one too.

Reactions: Punto

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
man,I do really like this game and the episode was fine but the mc is such a simp,he's scoring left and right and is this hero warrior but is down bad for the first two blonde brats he meets. Offering gifts and to bring wood for them after being called loser 10 times? lmao,I had to skip through that part honestly.
At least my girl nikki came back so there's that.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes