4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm kind of ok with some exhibitionism, like the risk factor is fine, but Evelyn's whole scene in chapter 7 is kind of ruining her for me a bit. I'm not much of a fan of the idea of being watched and as soon as she said she would preferably like another man to watch her and the MC bang it turned me off a lot more. I would have appreciated some options there.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Apparently it was released on July 26th for higher tier patrons. Odd that it hasn't been leaked here as yet.
Anyone has LS E8?
Are you sure that July 26th post was about ep8 release? I can't see the complete post because I'm not a patron, but it seemed it was about the latest chapter released for the copper tier users, who get the episodes a week after the first release.
It's just a news update of the chapter 8 and the release of chapter 7 for 1$ patreon

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
NovaEvelynHot1 (1).png

Hello friends! Love Season Chapter 8 is taking some time to finish and I think it's time to update you.

As chapters keep getting bigger and bigger, I think it's only natural for a small team to take more time to finish them, and I garantee you, we are working hard to get it done! Right now our small team is even smaller - I had to rewrite most of the stuff I got from our previous writer and right now I'm back to writing the game alone.

As I told you before, chapter 8 was so big that I decided to release it in two parts in order to release something soon. We had all CGs rendered for part 1 when I decided to add a new one to make the story better, so that's what I'm doing right now. I believe it'll be worth the wait.

Recently I decided to experiment with creating a better website to create more content like online galleries, voiced gameplay videos, etc, and to organize in a better way everything that we have done already. Hopefully we'll have more updates about this soon.

I'm aiming to release the first part of Chapter 8 by the end of this month, but please understand that it is a lot of work, and that I too am interested in finishing the game and the story I want to tell as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality =)

Thank you for your support! <3

badass

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2041913

Hello friends! Love Season Chapter 8 is taking some time to finish and I think it's time to update you.

As chapters keep getting bigger and bigger, I think it's only natural for a small team to take more time to finish them, and I garantee you, we are working hard to get it done! Right now our small team is even smaller - I had to rewrite most of the stuff I got from our previous writer and right now I'm back to writing the game alone.

As I told you before, chapter 8 was so big that I decided to release it in two parts in order to release something soon. We had all CGs rendered for part 1 when I decided to add a new one to make the story better, so that's what I'm doing right now. I believe it'll be worth the wait.

Recently I decided to experiment with creating a better website to create more content like online galleries, voiced gameplay videos, etc, and to organize in a better way everything that we have done already. Hopefully we'll have more updates about this soon.

I'm aiming to release the first part of Chapter 8 by the end of this month, but please understand that it is a lot of work, and that I too am interested in finishing the game and the story I want to tell as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality =)

Thank you for your support! <3
The two best girls on the game together :love:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
In the original RPGM version there was, but not this one. Although I'm not much of a fan of RPGM, I would like that story finished (but doubt it will be) as it is a bit more expansive. I've been ambivalent towards this version. The Ren'Py remake of the original RPGM version was put on hold as the modder's wife died. But it's a dead end anyway unless these guys decide to finish it.
That sounds great, but has the dev said if he would ever include it here as well? I just want to know not asking for it to be included.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
That sounds great, but has the dev said if he would ever include it here as well? I just want to know not asking for it to be included.
Eh? heh...it's been a long time since I've been in this thread as I don't play this version. Is your question about NTR or something else? Sorry, but I really don't have a clue if they would ad it, but doubt they would. If a dev adds that after the game is running it usually causes some folks to completely lose it...cursing, spitting, throwing things, etc.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes