4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
this game has so much potential.
but two things need to be fixed:
1. the protagonist. he is to put it simply: stupid, pathetic and way to sex-centered.
2. more choices. choices that actually matter. not having so much sex being obligatory. most of it is not in the slightest, useful for the story(latest version especially). also options not to be so stupid an pathetic in fights.

even those who doesn't have a problem with the previously mentioned things. most of them certainly wouldn't like game any less.
also, there should be more story, and less completely unnecessary sex-scenes.
#3. Bring back Heather

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone else think that Eve and Nova are acting different? I think it's Selena's fault that she's probably affecting the LIs' minds to make the MC accept her proposal and go to the capital

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Does anyone else think that Eve and Nova are acting different? I think it's Selena's fault that she's probably affecting the LIs' minds to make the MC accept her proposal and go to the capital
With Evelyn is understandable because of her near rape experience. She already had a crush with the MC and after he saved her from the bandits and stood with her while she was deppressed over the townsfolk seeing her naked, well, the feelings became a lot stronger. Nova has always teased the MC, but after they had sex in the bedroom she does it a lot more.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
different how?
Nova probably had the hots for the MC a long time and was repressing herself. The dam broke when the MC called her bluff.
Eve developed feelings for the MC throughout the story. Doesn't seem like it was instant.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
different how?
Nova probably had the hots for the MC a long time and was repressing herself. The dam broke when the MC called her bluff.
Eve developed feelings for the MC throughout the story. Doesn't seem like it was instant.
Indeed. Nova's way of showing her feelings is the teasing she always do to the MC, and also getting into fights with Nina out of jealously; though Nova gets annoyed and ignores the MC everytime he talks about the possibility of her being in love with him.

After that 1st time with Evelyn it was obvious she started developing feelings for the protagonist, maybe even before that; he's the only guy that truly knows her for who she is, along with her struggles and undisclosed desires which he intends to fulfill for her.

Wonder what will be the final outcome... a harem or the MC choosing only one of the girls?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Wonder what will be the final outcome... a harem or the MC choosing only one of the girls?
I'm pretty sure this will have a harem ending (maybe even a forced one). Evelyn has already said she doesn't mind the MC being with other girls and Nova never had a problem with it.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I mean the idea of leaving the village.
First Eve saying about moving to the capital and Nova start talking about leaving the village, start something new, getting rich...
Its cool, but like Eve new strange kink(for her) this talk is too suddenly... Nova never hinted about moving from the village or be unsatisfied with her life.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think it's understandable. Eve is uncomfortable staying in the village now after what happened to her. Similarly, if Nova wishes to pursue a relationship with the MC, it would be better for them to be elsewhere where people won't think they're brother and sister even though they're not.

Reactions: KiraJames

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure this will have a harem ending (maybe even a forced one). Evelyn has already said she doesn't mind the MC being with other girls and Nova never had a problem with it.
Yeah, I suppose the harem route is the most logical for LS. MC doesn't seem to like just one of the girls and they don't seem bothered by him banging all the women from the village. As long as they got their share all of them will be happy.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, I suppose the harem route is the most logical for LS. MC doesn't seem to like just one of the girls and they don't seem bothered by him banging all the women from the village. As long as they got their share all of them will be happy.
Selena said in plain sight during the meeting that one of his ways is to seduce lots of people there. No one raised any kind of objection, so it seems that they're used to him being a player

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
As long as my two favorite girls, Nova and Evelyn, keep receiving love everything is fine.

I suppose Elise is going to leave the harem after that talk at the Gift Day about she liking Redd, so maybe the annoying religious girl with big boobs will take her place, or even Laura's mom... at least that's what I hope haha.
Excellent taste in favorite girls :cool:
I'd be 100% ok with Elise ending up with Redd. Papa Stalin deserves some love and affection for all his hard work!
Alice and Sophie deserve a good dicking

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Excellent taste in favorite girls :cool:
I'd be 100% ok with Elise ending up with Redd. Papa Stalin deserves some love and affection for all his hard work!
Alice and Sophie deserve a good dicking
Thanks. I like the other girls, but Nova and Evelyn are unique. Brooke is in third place, Elise comes as number 4 and Mia is the 5th one.

Hahaha Papa Stalin, that's a good one. He deserves a good woman like Elise.

And yes, Alice and Sophie need a good dicking from the MC. The first one because can give him trouble with everything she knows about his adventures, and Sophie for being a bitch to him.

Reactions: sexypeanut

IvanOSP

Oct 2, 2019
could someone pass me the honor only savegame patch
(when the angel appears " linda" )
I have the corrupt mc patch fuck*ng with his stepsister, I see that in the next chapter, there may be consequences.

IvanOSP

Oct 2, 2019
probably who visits you in the dream somewhere later for a "reward" it was the angel that visited me in a goody two shoes playthrough
I think I have the corruption patch because he didn't show me that scene from linda-sky missionary but I could see the one with jasmine lust with horns.
Could you pass me your savegame please.
(if you have it from that scene, the better, or it doesn't matter if you finished the chapter 7)
I want to have the honor patch for the next update of the game.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I think I have the corruption patch because he didn't show me that scene from linda-sky missionary but I could see the one with jasmine lust with horns.
Could you pass me your savegame please.
(if you have it from that scene, the better, or it doesn't matter if you finished the chapter 7)
I want to have the honor patch for the next update of the game.
I'd also like that save, please. I've tried being a nice boy around, so I dunno where I went through the corruption path...

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I'd also like that save, please. I've tried being a nice boy around, so I dunno where I went through the corruption path...
Now that you mention it same, I don't believe I did anything "bad" I'm wondering what choices exactly affect this since every scene could be unlocked before regardless?

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes