4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is this game a spin-off or do I need to play the original too?
I saw a few months ago on the original game thread that they are planning to abandon it to focus on this one (edit: and I just saw that it was On-Hold).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is this game a spin-off or do I need to play the original too?
I saw a few months ago on the original game thread that they are planning to abandon it to focus on this one (edit: and I just saw that it was On-Hold).
The premise started off the same but Love Season basically became its own thing in terms of the story (for example, character like Nova isn't even in the original Farmer's Dreams).
So no, you don't need to play original Farmer's Dreams in order to enjoy Love Season.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know if morre animations will be added? Those in are great, but wopuld love to see them for the earlier scenes as well.

Nov 10, 2017
the slow burn of the mc to becoming different is very lotr, (and it feels new-ish, not too underdog-gy not too strong immediately). not the movie but the books. frodo started the journey older than he did in the movie, like 30s something

Nov 10, 2017
in the renpy version, this version I mean, is there still an option to push nina in trevor's direction? it's kinda getting crowded for the mc without, you know, pissing someone off enough that they could stab you, I mean the mc later in the back, with a knife/sword or preferably anything pointy really, not a dick (cuz if it is, we all know it's either toby or luke the way they reacted in the mc's rousing speech tho had me laughing, like they're literally the first ones to react)

all in all this is great, even better than the rpgm version

question: when mc went

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that was all him right? we didn't get to choose right? I sort of like how the story and world building went with the fact that the player really is just a guide, or a nudge, or a push

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
in the renpy version, this version I mean, is there still an option to push nina in trevor's direction? it's kinda getting crowded for the mc without, you know, pissing someone off enough that they could stab you, I mean the mc later in the back, with a knife/sword or preferably anything pointy really, not a dick (cuz if it is, we all know it's either toby or luke the way they reacted in the mc's rousing speech tho had me laughing, like they're literally the first ones to react)
I'm guessing there is (since there is NinaTrevor+ variable in the walkthrough, and also RegretNinaSex variable as well).
But why would you want to do that though (don't tell me you actually value Trevor's friendship lol)?

Given it's a harem game (as it says in the tags), did you really expect for it to not get crowded when MC fucks around with almost all girls in his village?

Not to mention that Nina (who is lovely, second only to Nova in my eyes) seems to be in an unhappy relationship with Trevor (who only in the recent updates is coming off as sort of okayish, and initially was a douche), and you want to push the poor girl into his direction? Shame on you! :LUL::HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yahzee

Apr 20, 2018
not sure wth is going on, but the game literally closes itself when you try opening it. I've seen a few others have this issue. This one is through the Mega link.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes