4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

evamango

Jul 22, 2022
Nova is sexy and interesting, and she's the only real girl in my mind. And Im sure she's the only girl I loved finally, even thought other girls are good enough.
Thanks to the dev team for this unprecedented experience. How about selling these "girls" on ebay?

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Ok just started season 2 and I got to the point where the two bandits back from season 1 demand some gold from us. Now, will giving them the gold come handy in the future or whatever I choose, it will have the same impact/no impact to the story. And I also remember being a christmas special back on version 1, it's a bummer that was removed here.

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Ok just started season 2 and I got to the point where the two bandits back from season 1 demand some gold from us. Now will giving them the gold come handy in the future or whatever I choose, it will have the same impact or no impact to the story. And I also remember being a christmas special back on version 1, it's a shame that was removed here.
We don't know yet I believe we'd have to see in a future update.

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Just got done with 1.2 and gotta say I'm really impressed with how the story is moving forward. Bummed to see that there is still no inclusion of animation and music but the rendering is already way too good. Hope to see more lore on demons, angels, magic, gods and all that bs. But as long as there is enough of Evelyn in the next update, I'll be content.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
the only problem i have with this game is the choice of clothing, arent these medieval times? how do they have jeans and bikinis and shit. :LOL:
i know its a small problem but it does hurt the immersion a tiny bit.
other than that. this is a really nice game!

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
the only problem i have with this game is the choice of clothing, arent these medieval times? how do they have jeans and bikinis and shit. :LOL:
it's not medieval times. it's actually post apocalyptic. it's the future. but yeah, it's still weird. but i'm not complaining seeing nova in a swimsuit.

Reactions: Multi27

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
well this game is the best i have seen here in a long time. Great writing, great balance between sex and story and amazing renders. I think this is a better concept than writing monster games with komplex choices and lots of animations, that update once or twice a year.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
i think its not medieval, its the story about present but more to focus to living in village like stardew valley. myth and fantasy is just a spice to make the story more enjoyable.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes