VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well, I'm not sure that is totally true....as I've noticed MC is given a choice to share Laura (Only if MC has love points for her)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just said it's sharing, which is not the same as NTR. A NTR potential scene would be like Nova & Darius interactions during the first chapters, though it seems MuseX abandoned the idea. Besides, we have the option to allow her to see other guys or not.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You just said it's sharing, which is not the same as NTR. A NTR potential scene would be like Nova & Darius interactions during the first chapters, though it seems MuseX abandoned the idea. Besides, we have the option to allow her to see other guys or not.
I agree... I was sharing info....noticed the hidden code that uses the NTR term as a choice to keep Laura all for MC, or for her to see other guys.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those of you who can't wait for scrappy to update the mod I made a gallery unlocker, all credits go to scrappy I just added CH8 contet to his gallery unlocker mod
Hmm... you couldn't wait one day for the original modder to do their thing? Okey-dokey. I'm sure scrappy is quite honored and pleased you're taking up slack due to impatience since, apparently, there's no need for him to do anything any longer with the VN. :/ Otherwise, congrats.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hmm... you couldn't wait one day for the original modder to do their thing? Okey-dokey. I'm sure scrappy is quite honored and pleased you're taking up slack due to impatience since, apparently, there's no need for him to do anything any longer with the VN. :/ Otherwise, congrats.
Yea will wait for Scrappy or Sancho mods everytime. Worth knowing it is done and done right.

Reactions: rKnight

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yea will wait for Scrappy or Sancho mods everytime. Worth knowing it is done and done right.
tbh bud, not really my point. I'm not saying it's not done right (hell if I know, I don't look at others code) but scrappy is not a foe or nemesis, he's a peer and one of the few left that hasn't stabbed me in the back, so has my respect by default. The only point I have (although I admit I get sarcastic while sippin' whiskies) is that folks doing things like this are not honoring others work (it hasn't been abandoned) and are generally (in most cases) done not to help others but to accumulate some sort of fanfare or applause all on the back of the creator (yes, I know "credit" was given but the point remains). I'll leave it at that and walk away. I know how I'd feel if it were me, just sayin'.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
still not updated - seems scrappy is getting lazy XD
(joking - just want to bump for request XD)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Make the same comment in an NTR game. It'll be instantly deleted ..... great forum rules :rolleyes:
feel free to report comments - moderators don't read thousands of posts made every day just to delete inappropriate ones. They only delete on reports - just saying.
(both of his inappropriate posts reported btw)

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
feel free to report comments - moderators don't read thousands of posts made every day just to delete inappropriate ones. They only delete on reports - just saying.
(both of his inappropriate posts reported btw)
I already did... """it's an appropriate comment"""

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I already did... """it's an appropriate comment"""
WTF? calling something "shit" because another game is abandonned is appropriate?
Even it doesn't make any sense though. i may get a warning saying this, but some mods should read their own rules from time to time (just my opinion)

In my opinion such post is only for incite - nothing more

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
He hasn't posted anything for a few weeks now, so it's never easy to tell if he would be back.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I remember playing this at an earlier update and liking it. When I finished the last update I was so confused... was the mc always that pathetic and the writing was just so bad at times. Maybe it was an off update but it made me really hate the mc and just so many unlikable characters.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I'm not seen any new scene here in v1.31. The end of version is still same with version before v1.31beta.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How do you even get Laura's love point?
I played the 1.31Beta from Chap 1 and only met her 5 times.

And during those, I get 0 choices with her except for the first time if I want to kiss her or not.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download:
Please update

• Angry
Reactions: AmBush-UK