VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
How do you even get Laura's love point?
I played the 1.31Beta from Chap 1 and only met her 5 times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And during those, I get 0 choices with her except for the first time if I want to kiss her or not.
In the one previous to her possible departure in this new episode, Laura does have a sex scene if you rejected Nina just before you return to your home. If you tell her you and Nina are friends and nothing more then she stays with you and have sex in your bed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
In the one previous to her possible departure in this new episode, Laura does have a sex scene if you rejected Nina just before you return to your home. If you tell her you and Nina are friends and nothing more then she stays with you and have sex in your bed.
So you get to choose between Nina and Laura?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
how is this game and what is the playtime?
I have played farmer's dream sometime back and loved it munis the grind. Is this game as good as the RPGM?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, it's the only time, alongside the angel or devil scene in ep7, where you need to decide which of the girls you want.
Sad, I really liked both but Thanks.

how is this game and what is the playtime?
I have played farmer's dream sometime back and loved it munis the grind. Is this game as good as the RPGM?
I think it mostly follows the original game story and adds a few characters like your adopted sister Nova (I'm not sure if she was in the other game). But it still changes a few things.
Each chap takes about 20/30 min depending on your choices and reading speed and it has 8 chapters currently.
And there is no grind, you mostly follow a linear story and make choices that give different outcomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bom969

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Lame, MC didn't even get to creampie his sister Nova and put a baby in her, bitch kept kicking him off after she came to where he had to settle for a BJ. I hope he at least knocked up his cousin Nina.

Reactions: Punto

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's here! The incest patch that no one asked for!
Upgrade Nova to being MC sister!
Nina becomes a cousin!
Push your fetish to the limit to get a dopamine rush!

Workupload
so where's the version of this patch for v1.31? Sadly for some reason incest patch links aren't on page 1 of the game itself as usual so are a pain to find.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He hasn't posted anything for a few weeks now, so it's never easy to tell if he would be back.
Good morning. Come on bud, we can do better than that as an "excuse". That "gallery update" was posted less than 30mins after the VN update landed on this site... less than thirty minutes. It was not done due to the person thinking the mod was abandoned, it was done because it's easy to do and thought it would get some pats on the back. At the time it was posted most folks didn't even know the VN update existed yet much less had downloaded it and played it to even want or need a gallery. Yeah, I call bullshit on your theory bud, honestly. It was creative though, I'll give you that.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
WTF? calling something "shit" because another game is abandonned is appropriate?
Even it doesn't make any sense though. i may get a warning saying this, but some mods should read their own rules from time to time (just my opinion)

In my opinion such post is only for incite - nothing more
Someone just called Captain Kitty's game shit and the post was deleted.:rolleyes:

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
As i understood 1.3 was just released 2 weeks ago and because of a bug 1.31 now is a hotfix release.So no new content just bug fixing.
The gallery from 1.3.1 shows that there should be a scene with Lauras Mother, after visiting Selena and before finishing the chapter. This scene isn't appearing for me.

• Wow
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
so where's the version of this patch for v1.31? Sadly for some reason incest patch links aren't on page 1 of the game itself as usual so are a pain to find.
I thought this game had been abandoned so I haven't looked at it in a while. I'll try to make an update this weekend.

I'm just playing around learning how to use RenPy. I'd like the mods I make to be on the first page but I don't know how to make that happen.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
hihi~ wud b gr8 if u can update the mod

Reactions: JenMistress

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I thought this game had been abandoned so I haven't looked at it in a while. I'll try to make an update this weekend.

I'm just playing around learning how to use RenPy. I'd like the mods I make to be on the first page but I don't know how to make that happen.
Hero

Reactions: Puma1978

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
For those of you who can't wait for scrappy to update the mod I made a gallery unlocker, all credits go to scrappy I just added CH8 contet to his gallery unlocker mod
Thanks for the mod but it didn't work for me. everything else in the gallery was unlocked indeed but except everything in chapter 8. Is there any extra steps I shoud take?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes