• Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
U
Please update the mod man. Everyone waiting for you

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Well I'm not sure about this. I really liked farmers dreams and love season is kinda good as well. But I do miss some features now. In farmers dreams you had to take care of the farm, others needed your help and in this VN everything is basically set up. If you never played the RPG its great but if you did it feels like something is missing.

Reactions: lunandu

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
Hi Scrappy, not rushing just want to know are you planning on updating this mod? Thank!

Tyra3l

Sep 16, 2018
I just finished chapter 8 and I'm a bit disappointed because I hoped the extra pictures of Sophie getting gangbanged by 3 dude where part of a scene in the game.

Do you know if that scene comes from the base game, other side content or is it just an out of context picture?

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I just finished chapter 8 and I'm a bit disappointed because I hoped the extra pictures of Sophie getting gangbanged by 3 dude where part of a scene in the game.

Do you know if that scene comes from the base game, other side content or is it just an out of context picture?
Still waiting for more sophie scenes as well. There are still a few girls that are a bit left out. The blonde sisters especially.

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Just inform me please when Scrappy update the mod...
Don't want to ruin your hopes up, but I don't think he will continue to update his WT mod on this game. I traced scrappy's activity and I saw other games he created a WTmod was updated but not this game. and its been a 4 weeks since this game updated.

I've tried to DM him sincerely if he's still continuing to update his WTmod of this game 2 weeks ago, but I feel he just ignored it.

PS> scrappy just updated this. I think he's abandoning the WTmod of this game

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I can't believe I'm typing this, but, I think this game might be a bit too lewd. In the last update we learn that Laura's family is leaving eventually, someday, maybe; Nova and Brooke are doing... something and that's it.

Another post pointed that some of Nina and Eve's traits from FD are faded in favor of making them more like submissive nymphos and, yeah, I can see that.

Don't get me wrong, this is still a pretty good game, but perhaps it would benefit from giving MC's dick some rest (some rest! no need to go Summer's Gone) and use the spare time for more plot & character development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and MrMax

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I can't believe I'm typing this, but, I think this game might be a bit too lewd. In the last update we learn that Laura's family is leaving eventually, someday, maybe; Nova and Brooke are doing... something and that's it.

Another post pointed that some of Nina and Eve's traits from FD are faded in favor of making them more like submissive nymphos and, yeah, I can see that.

Don't get me wrong, this is still a pretty good game, but perhaps it would benefit from giving MC's dick some rest (some rest! no need to go Summer's Gone) and use the spare time for more plot & character development.
I see where you are coming from. For example on my playthrough the milf just randomly started jerking me off and I had no way to "dodge" it. I don't know if I messed something up but it was quite random and felt a bit forced.

Reactions: Ass~God

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022

the main game have NTR scenes , this version won't have that
Edit: this game won't have as much NTR scenes but it does have 1 NTR scene so far.

Last edited:

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
Acabo de terminar el capítulo 8 y estoy un poco decepcionado porque esperaba que las imágenes adicionales de Sophie siendo gangbanged por 3 tipos fueran parte de una escena en el juego.

¿Sabes si esa escena proviene del juego base, otro contenido secundario o es solo una imagen fuera de contexto?
[/COTIZAR]

Don't be a cuckold.

• Angry
Reactions: SPARDA2408

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2