VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I've noticed that scrappy has been ignoring this game for 2 weeks now. but he updates the WT mod of the other games. I think his abandoning this WT mod of this game
Great communication on his end, he could save himself and us a whole lot of time if he would just communicate. Just compare Sancho and Scrappy, Sancho even gives updates every 30 minutes or so while working on the mod.

microtel

Oct 29, 2022
I never even knew these kind of mods existed, I used to have to keep many saves, go back and forth and try different things to see everything, but when playing "Leap of Faith" I found the walkthrough mod for it, and it was great. Hope whatever mod exists for this game will get an update, don't know how all of those work or how they even get their info, but maybe it will come along soon?

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Great communication on his end, he could save himself and us a whole lot of time if he would just communicate. Just compare Sancho and Scrappy, Sancho even gives updates every 30 minutes or so while working on the mod.
the better option we can do is to request another modder to provide WT mod of this game. And Sancho might also a good coz I also get WTmod from him in other games and he's also popular modder.

Reactions: Kaasje404

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
Chapter 3 seems to have a few issues where Nova calls their dad by name and MC refers to her as "practically family" and she refers to herself as "a good friend" and other things that play out as if the sister change isn't in effect.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Chapter 3 seems to have a few issues where Nova calls their dad by name and MC refers to her as "practically family" and she refers to herself as "a good friend" and other things that play out as if the sister change isn't in effect.
thank you for letting me know.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes