VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well when I run the game I have no mouse pointer while in full screen mode. SO I had to ctrl-alt-del to exit the game, then run the old version 1.31 to change the game from full screen to window. I then ran the new update V1.4, and I noticed the mouse pointer is brown and double in size (It's f'ing huge).

Update: OK, so I fixed this issue that I was having...I added a mouse override, which turns off the in game mouse pointer (adds a standard windows mouse cursor, and removes the the large brown cursor). Just extract and place the MouseCursorOff.rpvc file into your game folder, then run your game exe.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Didn't get to play, just checked out the new jpgs... there is no Nina... but there is Vivian... WHO IS THAT CHARACTER FOR???

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alice : "What's the password?"
MC : "How the fuck should I know?"
Alice "Wrong. Is this your first time? The right password was "Horny God""
*rolls back*
Alice : "What's the password?"
MC : "Horny God"
Alice : "I knew it! That's amazing...father was right! You truly are a special type of Hero!"
Me : "Umm...sure...that's what he is..." :sneaky:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
please update

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Untitled.png

Seems like the dev forgot to mask the intended relationship of MC and Nova. I've always disliked when they do that but I understand why they do. That said, did the dev ever create an official patch? The backstory of Nova being your "roommate" and a random child that your father picked up always irked me.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Seems to me the developer just want to finish this story and rush to the end so he can start developing the new black door game.:cautious:
From previous chapters the story is just beginning to expand about the old world tec and mc's power and suddenly this chapter is about to close the game in a rush way, what a disappointed decision.:rolleyes:
But at least we can finally creampie nova this time! Although we can only see her again in one more chapter... :cry:

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I think scrappy already abandon this mod. he didn't update the last version 1.31
You really don't need a wt mod, just use this tool to see what's behind the game choices. Drop the file into your game folder and run your game...when ever a choice triggers a box in the top left hand corner will appear (Expand and review the show boxes). It also doesn't corrupt saves, and can be used for any other Ren'py title, and can be used along side wt mods to give the user more details.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

hENTAIKAMWEN

Nov 30, 2019
You really don't need a wt mod, just use this tool to see what's behind the game choices. Drop the file into your game folder and run your game...when ever a choice triggers a box in the top left hand corner will appear (Expand and review the show boxes). It also doesn't corrupt saves, and can be used for any other Ren'py title, and can be used along side wt mods to give the user more details.

View attachment 2511649
if i may know what's the tool name?

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 2511649
It seems like you forgot to mention or attach the tool in question :D

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Still not animated.
Farmers Dreams RenPy CR 0.22 does.
I'm playing both but love the one with the animations.
Pity the other one isn't updated for long.
Fap on!

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes