VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8 + Multimod by LaikDink + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 417 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
It's better if you send me your own save file just before eating the pie with Mia by private message, that way I will see what's wrong and your previous choices will remain the same.
These are the files which are in my save folder i didn't know which one to send specifically

AshaTano

Feb 8, 2020
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v1.8

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.41225/post-10449174

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'intro', 'ch2', 'ch3', 'ch4', 'ch5', 'ch6', 'ch7', 'ch8', 'ch9', 'ch101',
        'extra_heather', 'extra_halloween2021', 'dlcwinter', 'laura_first',
        'nina_first', 'selena_first', 'nova_sleep', 'elise_facial',
        'elise_facial2', 'nikki_bandits', 'mia_nova_threesome', 'novasex1',
        'elisedouble', 'miaspiked', 'sophieglory', 'evelynsleepsex', 'ninablowjob',
        'lauracowgirl', 'nikkianalvisit', 'novabeachblowjob', 'elisefacialstrawberries',
        'brookesexbeach', 'ninastrawberrysex', 'vivianpubsex', 'eliselastfacial',
        'wintermiatitjob', 'winterninahandjob', 'winterevelynanal', 'winternovaanal',
        'miamcfirst', 'devilsexdream', 'angelsexdream', 'selenaritual', 'kayabrooke',
        'evelynbedsex', 'novahand', 'lauragirlfriend', 'ninasexwell', 'nikkially',
        'novaevelynhot', 'selenagirlfriend', 'angelasex', 'amandatoy', 'elisequickie',
        'miaanal', 'amandasophie', 'aliceritual', 'alicedreams', 'tabithatits',
        'novacreampie', 'almafarmer', 'kayafarmer', 'ninagirlfriend', 'lauralisa',
        'laurabondage', 'sophieanal', 'jasminehell', 'lindaheaven', 'alicemiahaley',
        'rileyhandjob', 'novabathtub'
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        setattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
For some reason there are a lot fewer scene replays in this version than was in 1.7. Why is that?

Last edited:

BarbarianBallet

Dec 6, 2023
Game breaks when I try to improvise gift to the bar girl. It starts playing some other scene. I installed the fix someone linked but it didn't change anything.

Wartes

Aug 10, 2021
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
update?

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
this is really a frustrating game to play. my earlier playthrough, i can still trigger jasmine - hell, jasmine blow-job and linda sky missionary.

second playthrough is even more ridiculous. no jasmine-hell or the second linda scene. wth....

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
this is really a frustrating game to play. my earlier playthrough, i can still trigger jasmine - hell, jasmine blow-job and linda sky missionary.

second playthrough is even more ridiculous. no jasmine-hell or the second linda scene. wth....
I'm not surprised, the only real worth Farmer's Dreams -but abandonned for this funless and boring renpy souless version- was the rpgm one. But enjoy... you have better graphics, yay! :rolleyes:

EaWi

Jul 11, 2021
Could anyone explanes how LoveSeason S2 from Steam relates with v1.8 here? Is Farmer's dreams a 3rd season for S2 from steam?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes