• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Titto10

I re-downloaded the game using this link, ran the game without the walkthrough mod, put the game in spanish and also changed some nova options (didnt protest to help me with burn and chose Mia when prompted)

Im not sure which of these changes made it able for me to get over that bug, but it worked

Hope it helps

EDIT: Ran it again just for testing, and I'm pretty sure it was the download, leaving original post as-is in case I'm wrong
Thank you for trying to help, but I figured out the problem. It was the patch, seems the patch isn't as Universal as it would seem, as the now outdated incest patch is causing errors.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for trying to help, but I figured out the problem. It was the patch, seems the patch isn't as Universal as it would seem, as the now outdated incest patch is causing errors.
It says in the post that it would need updated and they are no longer going to work on it, it has not been updated for a very long time, plus the game changed so much since then anyway.

Reactions: kwazi

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
What do you have to do to get the Hell/Heaven scenes in chapter 10 ? I have a save where I have more corruption, I did the first scene with Jasmine BJ...but then no other things until the last scene of the update (the one with the King showing up). Tried another save with doing the first Linda scene, but still no secondary one (the one in ch 10 that's in the gallery). What have I missed ? Thanks for any help.

Jan 23, 2018
There were few scenes and characters i could immediately recognize as AI, like the bath scene with Nova near end of the update. Those scenes just cause the uncanny valley effect in me and are thus uglier than could have been rendered normally.
All the scenes in the new update is AI lol

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
Is this game complete or what like i can see the option to jump to chapter 2 ,there are walkthrough choices of it so clearly game have at least more than one chapter but its saying me to save my files in mid of chapter 1 ,before party when some king named character apppears and send me back to main menu i don't know what is going on someone please help

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Is this game complete or what like i can see the option to jump to chapter 2 ,there are walkthrough choices of it so clearly game have at least more than one chapter but its saying me to save my files in mid of chapter 1 ,before party when some king named character apppears and send me back to main menu i don't know what is going on someone please help
There is a bug with either the download (first link was broken, then replaced) or the walkthrough mod if u are using it. I re-downloaded the whole thing, didnt use the mod and it was ok, no more jump to the end. The patch is also breaking stuff there, it is not updated.

Read up the last 2 pages, there are some more solutions to this, like changing language, etc

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
There is a bug with either the download (first link was broken, then replaced) or the walkthrough mod if u are using it. I re-downloaded the whole thing, didnt use the mod and it was ok, no more jump to the end. The patch is also breaking stuff there, it is not updated.

Read up the last 2 pages, there are some more solutions to this, like changing language, etc
I already tried changing language but I will try fro every language now and I am not using any walkthrough I also did re downloaded it from pixeldrain link twice may be I will download it from mega or any other link and try once again
By the way thanks for help

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023

i tried playing it in dutch and spanish and same problem and i did downloaded it twice and not playing with any walkthrough ,then why its happening to me .Finally after some time i founded a game and now this thing is ruining it why the fuck its happening

samadara

Mar 16, 2021
Game (1.8 gold) ends in the beginnng, where MC, Redd and Nova are in the cemetery before the party and the King come, no mods installed, any advice?

I have found the solution from Tomy75 on post #2,490 and you can use the Multi-Mod but not the Incest Mod.

Last edited:

samadara

Mar 16, 2021
i tried playing it in dutch and spanish and same problem and i did downloaded it twice and not playing with any walkthrough ,then why its happening to me .Finally after some time i founded a game and now this thing is ruining it why the fuck its happening
Solution is #2,490 and you can use the Multi-Mod but not the Incest Mod.

Last edited:

samadara

Mar 16, 2021

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep all conversation points on topic. If you want to discuss the morality of using AI art... Create an off-topic thread or PM each other.

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
i already tried changing languages i i replayed it with dutch and spanish but it was same but i will do it again in exactly same way as he explained and no i am not using any mod oe anything and also thankyou so much, i really appreciate you helping me

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
Exactly, worked for me too!
Workaround: just make a save before leaving Mia after eating her pie. Close the game, reopen it and choose Spanish, load the save and skip till Nova is in her bath, save again. Close the game, reopen it and choose English, load the save and it works fine.
BRO i am doing the same but it's not working for me may be i am doing something wrong will you elobrate more please..

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Now its gettin

Now it's getting on my nerves I tried it like thousand times it so frustrating
Really strange, try switching to Spanish way before the pie and switching back to English way after Nova's bath then, I don't know what else to do, you have to skip the bug and the only way is to switch to Spanish for a moment.

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
Really strange, try switching to Spanish way before the pie and switching back to English way after Nova's bath then, I don't know what else to do, you have to skip the bug and the only way is to switch to Spanish for a moment.
Already did that twice atleast ,i even played from starting in dutch and spanish like 5 times i dont no what is going on.
wait a second can you gave me save file just after the bug gone that can work i think

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Already did that twice atleast ,i even played from starting in dutch and spanish like 5 times i dont no what is going on.
wait a second can you gave me save file just after the bug gone that can work i think
It's better if you send me your own save file just before eating the pie with Mia by private message, that way I will see what's wrong and your previous choices will remain the same.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You guys are fighting just because a fucking AI images? Fuck, talk about the problem in this last update where we can't play because suddenly the game jump the chapter 1 to Nova's bath last chapter.
What about this? someone can talk about it? any fix update? stop crying about a fucking AI element, it's useless
The dev "recycled" a label he already used in the 1st season of the game :HideThePain:. Used it to jump from the last line of a scene to the first line of the following scene that starts at the next line, so the easiest fix was to simply delete the jump and the label.

Extract the 'fix' into the main folder (the root folder) of the game where the launcher files Love_Season.exe and Love_Season.sh are.

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes