4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
this might be the only instance where I hope game release gets delayed.

Since this is his last LS update I hope dev takes his time to shove as much content into the update as possible.

Reactions: Zero141214

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
this might be the only instance where I hope game release gets delayed.

Since this is his last LS update I hope dev takes his time to shove as much content into the update as possible.
He has 3650 patrons and he's ending it? Why?

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Ran out of jpegs from the RPGM version to reuse
So there's a separate artist who bailed? What are they working on now?

EDIT: Oh I see. Why is he really quitting then? I know some people hate having money deposited in their bank account and getting recognition for their work but..
Wait no they don't. WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero141214

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.5 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Some of the file structure changed and it took me a bit to figure out how to make my patch and condense it to a single file that properly worked with the original.

Same as every good patch. Download and plug into the game folder. No other steps needed.

This patch makes Nova your sister, Nina your "cousin" and Elise your Mom.

This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly.

Mia is now a psychopath.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
Would you kindly upload the patch for 1.4 ?

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
That

Would have been amazing seeing multiple men slamming her. Could include the MC or not..heck I'd like to see all girls getting slammed by other characters so it's not just the MC having at them.
The girls were never "ours" to begin with. We are just the audience. It's a story from the dev's pov. Just write the story you like but at least use your other male characters so at least the world is believable. The world shouldn't revolve just around the MC.

Reactions: jtc

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Just checked Musex's patreon, and holycow! He has 3708 subs now! I don't know what happened. Last time I checked it's like 400-500 subs? Or am I crazy?

Untitled.png

Reactions: darktim

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Just checked Musex's patreon, and holycow! He has 3708 subs now! I don't know what happened. Last time I checked it's like 400-500 subs? Or am I crazy?

View attachment 3124690
Patreon now allows you to be a "member" for free, you just need to follow the game if the dev has that option enabled. He doesnt actually have 3708 paying members, if you go to the "About" section you will see his actual number of supporters

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Patreon now allows you to be a "member" for free, you just need to follow the game if the dev has that option enabled. He doesnt actually have 3708 paying members, if you go to the "About" section you will see his actual number of supporters
Ah I see, so that's why.. Thanks for clarifying..

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes