4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
and the end it just passes a whole month but the MC never did anything with Nova, it's sad, I love Nova and Mia. And I think MC going after all the girls in the village is going to break Mia's heart... I dont even want to date Nina

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are any of the choices actually matter or its a linear story? I choose not kiss Nina but they end up kissing anyway?

Last edited:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.6.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Gallery unlocked, but when trying to replay any scene, except first three (they also were available before clicked "Unlock"), nothing happens. Scenes dont react to clicks. Everything is fine with image part of gallery tho.

Kelladros

Sep 27, 2021
Have copied scrappy gallery mod files over but Replay Mode is not working for any except the first 3 extra scenes? Anyone else have this issue?

Aug 13, 2017
How come it's not v1.0 yet? I saw this on Steam, but it doesn't seem to be Early Access, so I was just wondering if this is the latest version there is?

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
How come it's not v1.0 yet? I saw this on Steam, but it doesn't seem to be Early Access, so I was just wondering if this is the latest version there is?
Bucz the game hasn't ended yet steam one is the completed version of Season 1

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes