4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wait, what?
He wants buttons that allow the MC to fuck the girls in more than one position. Say, the MC starts with missionary. After some seconds, 'Doggy' and a 'Cowgirl' buttons show up and you can click on one t change their position. Seconds later, 'Missionary' and 'Doggy' buttons appear. Later, a 'Cum' button shows up to let the player finish the scene.

Although it would be neat to have them, it would also increase the update time a lot. I don't think the dev will do that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He wants buttons that allow the MC to fuck the girls in more than one position. Say, the MC starts with missionary. After some seconds, 'Doggy' and a 'Cowgirl' buttons show up and you can click on one t change their position. Seconds later, 'Missionary' and 'Doggy' buttons appear. Later, a 'Cum' button shows up to let the player finish the scene.

Although it would be neat to have them, it would also increase the update time a lot. I don't think the dev will do that.
My reaction was more for the "avoid blowjobs and cumshots" part ;)

Reactions: Soulafein

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nice job literally editing my text. I said you are misremembering or lying, those are literally the only options because the "incest patch" was only released in July and did not exist before nor has been updated since.

So which is it?

Are you misremembering?

Or lying?

Because all of your facepalms and quote editing tells me which is more likely :LUL:
I did not edit out your contempt, just shorten it down to kindergarden level where you were at.

Here is a save file from 2019-11-29 at 1731 almost 3 years ago and yes it is "incestified" which proves nothing as it is not save that is modified, but the game.....

but yea game have had sis and cousin since i tried this 3 years ago, ofc i dont have the old version of the game anymore.....I dont remember if it was official, unofficial or manual edit in the game files or in the console

btw that save file is older than your account here :p

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I did not edit out your contempt, just shorten it down to kindergarden level where you were at.

Here is a save file from 2019-11-29 at 1731 almost 3 years ago and yes it is "incestified" which proves nothing as it is not save that is modified, but the game.....

but yea game have had sis and cousin since i tried this 3 years ago, ofc i dont have the old version of the game anymore.....I dont remember if it was official, unofficial or manual edit in the game files or in the console

btw that save file is older than your account here :p
... I suppose "being ignorant" was a fully valid possibility as well. Those are stored in game script, not a save game. You are loading it in a patched game so it's going to reflect the patched game.

But don't take my word for it, here is the patch author saying he just made the edits for fun:

I'm genuinely flattered that my post is on the first page with a link now. As MysteryCrabs pointed out I'm just some random guy that was fucking around.
But no, I'm sure I and everyone else here (even the patch author) are wrong and you are right, and we are all just too childish to understand your perfect memory and mature tact.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
igg-games seems to have a newer version? Or is it older?
I feel this site has been slacking off lately but not sure, more of a feel and likely not wrong. Maybe hard for F95 team to please and yet stomp on devs,

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
igg-games seems to have a newer version? Or is it older?
I feel this site has been slacking off lately but not sure, more of a feel and likely not wrong. Maybe hard for F95 team to please and yet stomp on devs,
Or maybe you could look around a bit and realize that what IGG has is the Steam version, which is identical with the latest version posted on here as far as version number goes? Maybe.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Or maybe you could look around a bit and realize that what IGG has is the Steam version, which is identical with the latest version posted on here as far as version number goes? Maybe.
Maybe you could drop the attitude, just because I hit a nerve doesn't mean you have to act like a douchebag? I am sorry for being mistaken about versions? Also the main reason I asked in the first place. I didn't claim to know either, why I asked --- I did not know? See? so I asked?
Edit extra: If you don't want to answer things that google can provide then leave! Because most questions are there. Don't answer. Same as asking a question in a MMO, Google? YESSSSS!! But I was being social? Can't handle it, go away don't answer, just don't exist!

EZ8It answered with a smiley below, didn't even care to reply properly. If anyone else of you want to reply for him be my guest, defend him! I will answer.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe you could drop the attitude, just because I hit a nerve doesn't mean you have to act like a douchebag? I am sorry for being mistaken about versions? Also the main reason I asked in the first place. I didn't claim to know either, why I asked --- I did not know? See? so I asked?
Edit extra: If you don't want to answer things that google can provide then leave! Because most questions are there. Don't answer. Same as asking a question in a MMO, Google? YESSSSS!! But I was being social? Can't handle it, go away don't answer, just don't exist!

EZ8It answered with a smiley below, didn't even care to reply properly. If anyone else of you want to reply for him be my guest, defend him! I will answer.
Edit2: I am too fucking drunk to care, I ignored him and will leave this matter, all happy!

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v0.6.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
thanks man! hope this gets added to the links inn the OP

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes